41.

Donald

Donald

Monica been trying to have a baby with me we been having sex like almost everyday unprotected it hasn't been working out come to find out she can't have any kids fucked up right?!.

Maybe that's a sign for me to not be a father who knows anyways I been doing the same shit it's weird not being fucked with by Katrina.

I heard her ass tied the knot with Lloyd ass but that married shit doesn't mean nothing to her if I call her tell her to come to me she will.

I sat outside of the store eating Limon cookies and sprite soda as I talked to kci. "Yeah yeah laugh god damnit" I told kci as he was talking about Katrina ass.

"No more pussy from her huh?"

"I can call her anytime I just don't have time for the bullshit with her nigga".

"He ain't gotta know you hitting her".

"Niggas like him will find out trust me".

I ain't no punk but I don't have time for the bullshit my business doing good ain't no drama.

"But man I'm sorry to hear about Monica ".

"It's good guess it ain't mean to be" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Wait so you ain't trying to have kids?".

"Nope not ready I don't think I'll ever want any".

"Damn I know the reason why you damage from Trina not having with you" kci mumbled.

"What?! Nah man just don't want nun at all" .

My brake ended I went inside checked out the people inside the store I started to think about what kci said it was true.

Like we was fucking unprotected I nutted in her planty of times I thought she was lying about being on birth control but she wasn't.

But with Lloyd she let that nigga nutt in her had his baby so fucked up right.

I ain't tripping he ain't better then me he don't look good as me he can't fuck good then me  how do I know she told me.

I know she's doing this out of jealousy!.

"Thanks for shopping with us" I told the young lady.

~