43.

Katrina

Katrina

Friday night! someone thrown a block party I couldn't miss out on the fun my grandma watch Lori so I could go have fun. I could go alone Gina and la'mar came with me don't ask where the hell was Lloyd I was clueless.

I didn't wear nothing sexy this time I was on my tomboy shit I didn't have time for any of Lloyd's running their mouth saying what I had on.

We walked inside seeing everyone dancing drinking

We walked inside seeing everyone dancing drinking. "Girl we gonna be over here" she said pulling la'mar.

Now I'm here alone Lloyd could've at least came and party with me as his wife but nah he wants to run the streets.
Will that ever gets old to him. I lean against the wall look at my ring eyes getting watery no one couldn't see my eyes I had my locs on.

I looked up looked around as I did I saw Donald my heart skip I beat I was mixed with a lot emotions when I saw him.

I couldn't tell if he saw me across the way he had a pair of dark shades on as he lean against the wall with some female next to him it wasn't Monica either

It was getting weird of standing there so I decided to go make myself a drink.

"Well well well" Donald said as he snuck behind me making me jump.

"Damnit" I smack my lips. "My fault". He help me pick up the juice from the floor. "I got you" he made me another cup as

I watched him.

He hand me the red plastic cup that had my juice. "Not in a party mood?"

"Nope I can tell you not either" I told him talking a sip of the juice.

"I'm tired Dalvin forced me to get out office "

I really that office

I smirk to myself thinking about it. "You need to have fun all you do is work".

"You know not I'm not the partying type".

"You look good I love the outfit black looks good on you".

"Thanks I can say the same to you tomboy look not bad you look good in everything" he told me as he got kinda shy.

"Why thank you Donald" I say.

"Wanna go outside talk it too loud in here?".

"Sure" we left out the house went in the back sat down in the chairs that was out back. I held my cup telling him how I been. "Congrats on the marriage ".

"Marriage? Oh thank you" I say looking at my ring damn I almost forgot got he laughs shook his head. "What?"

"Nothing how's Lori ?"

"Amazing that girl is 3 but acting like she's 23". Donald laughs. "Really? Aw man I gotta see her I  haven't seen her in years".

"I remember when you held her when she was just a newborn" I said thinking about it. "Times flys don't it ".

"How you and Monica ".

"Good....good just we been trying to have kids".

"Kids not you trying to be a father ".

"It's not gone happen she can't have kids I think that's a sign anyways not have children I not ready for that I was when I young but it never happened I was too wild that person left".

"Who was that person ".

"You".

I never thought he wanted kids he never told me why so young I was scared to become a mom  I had Lori unexpected with Lloyd.

"Oh" I said.

"Yea but that's old right we all grew up made our decision you Happy and I'm happy that's all that matters".

"Trina, we ready to go la'mar had to much to drink".

"Okay" I stood up so did Donald he gave me a side hug he smelt so good.

"Goodnight I still got the same number if you ever want to talk".

"Goodnight" I walked away smiling hard as ever.

I feel so much better now.