30.

Life is about choices - unknown

Lloyd

I loaded my AK 47 as dooky drove to the crip side of town.

Dooky turned the lights off and drove slowly in the neighborhood as we saw Tyree and his sat on the side of the building.

"You ready?".

"Yeah" dooky speed up driving up on the ass as I hung out the window to aim my gun out and start shooting.

"SHIT" A dude yelling as I shot his stomach fell down on the ground.

Dooky turns the next road, Following Tyree and sum nigga running I took my time trying to aim at Tyree head.

I shot him eight times then the nigga he was running with. I killed all of their asses. Dooky then drove off and we went back to his house to change our clothes and burn it in the backyard. "We handled his ass".

"We should lay low for awhile now more wearing red just normal shit until shit cool off ight".

"Ight" we dap each other.

Later that night I went home I went in the room check up Trina and Lori they were sleeping together in bed I leaned on the wall and smiled.

I went in the closet and got one of my shoe boxes and placed my gun inside.

I went and laid down in the living the next day I made phone calls to the car lot looking for a car for trina.

Lori noticed me in the living room she quickly ran to me jumping into my lap.

She's always been a daddy's girl since day one. She made noises as I was trying to talk to the lady.

"I'm sorry can it be better if we talk in person okay yes ma'am thanks". I hung up the phone

"You be quiet next time when Dad's on the phone " .

She laughed.

Crazy girl.

Trina came out the room saw us talking and smiled. "Mommy "

"Morning baby!- are you hungry want breakfast?"

"Yes"

"Okay" she walked to the kitchen getting ready to cook.

I did Lori's morning routine I changed her diaper and clothes.  I then sat her in her high chair.

I wrapped my arms around Katrina kissed her cheek. "I love you"

"I love you too".

"How much" I kissed her neck making her giggle even more. "A lot can I finished cooking Yes".

I sat at the table playing with Lori. "Don't worry about getting another car I'm buy you one" I told her.

"So you can take that one away if we get into no thank you".