65.

Katrina "what happened to your face?" Donald had band aids on his eyebrows and lip

Katrina
"what happened to your face?" Donald had band aids on his eyebrows and lip.

"I got into a fight with Lloyd".

"Oh my god".

" I'm alright he didn't pull out a gun".

"It doesn't matter that shouldn't give him the right to fight you". I placed my hand on his face and observed it.

I felt so bad for him he shouldn't be in the mix of Lloyd and I drama.

Lori came out the room covered her mouth as she saw Donald's face. "Who did that to your face".

"Go back to bed" I say.

She ignored me and walked up to him. "Tell me so I can beat them".

"No one I fell from a tree".

"You did wow".

"Mhm but I'm good you can do me a favor" she slowly nods her head.

"You can go back in bed go to sleep like your mom asked".

"Yes sir good night mr Donald".

"Goodnight" he replied.

She walked back into her room.

I sat on the couch thinking bout how fucked up it was for Lloyd to fight Donald. "How did this all started?"

"He told me to stay away from you and that was my final warning" He told me.

"He giving threats ".

"Who wouldn't look a you a fine sexy young thang". We both laugh. "This not funny Lloyd is crazyyyyyyyy".

"I can get crazyyyyyyyy with him" .

"True but please don't do that let me talk to him okay".

"Alright but just know a nigga gone be strap for now on" he lean and kissed my lips.

-

"Divorce papers girl get the fuck out of here" he toss the papers over.

"Sign it"

"I'm not signing shit".

"Lloyd".

"Katrina" I begin to whine like a little kid. He turn and rolled his eyes.

"Girl stop with the childish shit" he told me.

"what part don't you understand I don't want to be with you anymore".

"You really don't want to be with me". I shook my head no.

"Alright" he got up from the chair and got the papers from the ground sat them at the table grab the pen and sign them.

"Thank you"

"Get you bum ass out my house".

"Nigga fuck you".

"Bitch wh-" I took the papers from the tables ran out to the door but got pulled back from my ponytail.

I gasped. "WHAT YOU SAY?"

"LET GO OF ME PLEASE".

"NAH BE WOMEN ENOUGH AND SAY IT".

the same girl weeks ago entered inside the house with shopping bags.

He let go of my hair.

"What's going on".

"Nun baby just my wack ass baby moms coming over starting problems".

She smirk and rolled her eyes. "don't get your ass whooped "

"Excuse me".

Calm down Trina you didn't come over for that you came to get those divorce papers signed.

I got the papers from the floor walked out of there.

I am not a Avery anymore I felt damn good about Lloyd didn't have anymore control over me.