67.

Katrina | Lloyd house

When Lloyd said he hated my guts he really meant that. As I step inside the house he walked pass me without saying one word.

"Hey Katrina" dooky said as waved.

"Hi dooky where's my baby?".

"In my room watching tv" Lloyd said from the kitchen looking inside the fridge.

"Can you go get her".

"You do it you know we're the room is hell you stayed here"..

The fuck is his problem.

I walked to the room saw her looking at tv sitting at the middle of the bed with a warmup meal.

I looked at the room seeing it clean I saw a photo of Lori and me when she was a few months old .

I remember that day at the park Lloyd took a picture of us on the swing, her meaning just like him.

"Mommy" I went to her placing a kiss on her cheek.

She giggled as she held a chicken nugget in her hand.

"Don't mind that photo over there I only keep it there because of Lori". I rolled my eyes and kept my attention to Lori.

He went in the closet I had to be nosey I saw a female set of clothes.

"You already moved the bitch inside?" I questioned.

He smack his lips and rolled his eyes. "Stay the fuck out my business".

"Whatever".

I saw a little sadness in Lori's face. "What's wrong?".

"Y'all hate each other is it because of me".

"Oh my god baby no of course not why would you say that?".

She shrugged her shoulders. "It's Everytime".

"Baby girl look at me" Lloyd walked up to the bed standing me side me. "Whatever mommy and daddy got going on doesn't have anything to do with you okay".

"Okay" I looked at him he quickly looks back then looking away.

An hour later she was sleep in bed while Lloyd and I went back and forth in the living room about how to treat me in front of her.

Dooky watch us as he rolled up a fat blunt.

"Man ight shit" Lloyd ran his hand through his hair. "Can you help me get her in the car".

He nodded his head.

I went to go crank up the car waited for him to place her in the car.

"Y'all be safe call me if y'all need me".

"Oh wow really?" I was being a smart ass

"Bye" he replied walking off I definitely got me a good laugh as I pulled away.

~

Donald | Home

Donald | Home

"I'm pregnant" Monica said making my heart drop to my ass.

"You what".

"I'm not repeating myself again look I'm keeping the baby- so what are you going to do are you going to step up and be a man or be a punk ran away from your problems?".

It was a lot to take it how in the fuck I'm going to tell trina about this she's going this.

"Hellooooo?"

"I'm here look call me back tomorrow I can't think right now".

"Wh-" I hang up on her threw the phone on the floor.

Which cause kci to wake up. "What the fuck wrong with you?" He yawn as he stretch.

"Monica pregnant".

"Oh shit".

"I know how the fuck I'm going to tell Trina about this we supposed to me leaving for a Atlanta in a few months".

"Don't tell her give Monica hush money simple"

"It's not easy k I really need a solution" .

"Be honest and co parent you can still be with her".

My mind was all over the place it was going a thousands miles predicted what might happen.

But not only that me being a first time dad I'm so damn scared I can't even lie I don't know what to do for real.

Damn I wish this was a dream!.