85.

Donald

Donald

Katrina is really embarrassing me she needs to understand that I am the man in the relationship and needs to listen to me I am not cheating on her hell lately I've been feeling sick to the point I couldn't watch my son when Monica needed me to.

I called her and told her that I was ready to be picked up she came and got me. "hi baby"

"Don't baby me you are embarrassing calling me every minute asking me what I'm doing I'm not cheating on you I told you what I'm doing taking care of my son".

"I know that but you can at least call me it's like you forget me once you go inside that house with Monica I've been going thru alot".

"What you mean?" She went inside her purse and pulled out a pregnancy test.

It has two line she's pregnant no wonder why I've been feelings sick.

She then cries.

It was no point of getting mad this what happens when you have unprotected sex. I did want a baby anyway.

"So your having my baby" I said as I slowly moved her face to face me .

"I am, I'm sorry for being just a bitch I knew I was pregnant but scared to take a pregnancy test to make sure if I was for sure about it-".

"I'm happy this is my second child well third can't leave out Lori".

"Lori is gonna be so happy she's going to have a sibling ".

"I know we gotta surprise her once we get home" I replied. "Speaking of that she's staying with her for a couple days".

"Dad? When did he got out?"

"Yesterday".

"You been with him".

"Yea but it haven't been like that we were barley around each other he's been spending so much time with Lori he forgets everyone in the room".

"Oh okay as long he doesn't fuck with you". She giggles lean over kisses me.

"Oh it's nun like that". She replied.

"I'm gonna take care of you and my baby boy or girl I'm hoping for a girl this time".

"a girl naw a boy"

"Whoever the Lord bless us with I'm fine"

"You right whoever the Lord bless us with" she replied.