35.

Katrina | Home

Katrina | Home

"On a perfect day, I know that I can count on you" I sing on the mic as me and Gina sung on the karaoke in front of the living.

As Lori and Lloyd, la'mar watch us like they were our audience.

"Oh tell me baby can you stand the rainnnnnn" Gina singed.

We were having a family time at our crib and invited the two over we were having a good time it took my mind off of things.

This is what I should be doing home with my man daughter being a mom not worried about Donald.

Lloyd put Lori has to together making them clap as we thanked them.

Gina and I laughed. We cut the karaoke machine off went in the kitchen to get some water. "That was fun" Gina said.

" Are we going to pie their face?".

I quickly nodded.

I thought bout pranking the guys by smashing pies in their face They don't know anything about this.

We got the pies out the fridge walked in the living room. "We made these pies want y'all to try them".

"Pies my favorite yummy" la'mar got up rushed in the dinning table sat down..

Lloyd sat Lori down but she end up getting up following her daddy.

"Where's the plates why we got two separate pies it's the same thing what's going on?" He asked as he sat down we quickly smacked it on their face.

"FUCK I KNEW IT" Lloyd yelled as he wiped the wip cream from his bottom lip.

We laughed so hard even Lori. "Y'all got pranks huh?" La'mar said going to the sink washing it off.

Lloyd went in the bathroom and turned the sink on washing his face.

I ran to the room as I saw Lloyd running towards me I tried to shut the door but lost from his  strength.

He picked me up and throw me in the bed and tickled me to death to the point I was having tears coming out my eyes as I beg him to stop.

He definitely won. He stop pulled me for a kiss.

"Ew!" We heard Lori say as her and Gina saw Lloyd on top of me he quickly got off. "Daddy and mommy was only playing".

"Mhm come on Lori let's go eat pizza" Gina said as they both walked away.

We came out ate with them I poured me and Lloyd glass of wine I sat next to him kissed as he talk to la'mar bout basketball.

"I use to play ball in middle school, baseball, swim too" he told.

"You swim?" I asked surprisedly.

"Surprised a nigga thought bout taking swimming classes".

"I am you gotta teach me".

He looked at me and smiled. "I got ya".

"Question......have y'all thought about marriage?" Gina asked.

I sip my wine waiting for Lloyd to answer that question.

"Anything possible right I can see us married big house and four more kid  Lori wouldn't mind to  have a few more ".

"Trina what bout you?" La'mar asked.

"Marriage Yes I see myself being with Lloyd for the rest of my life even though he has his ways but Lloyd is the kindest most restless man I ever known that's real talk, even if we wasn't together I will continue to have kids with her he'll be my only baby daddy".

"The baby daddy part took me me out" la'mar said.

"I say that because I know he's gonna be there for his kids regardless what happened to us".

"True" Lloyd nodded his head.

"But that's not gonna happen we going to stay forever together" I rub his shoulder.

"Enough about us what bout y'all asses".

"Ummm kids.....then married but not right now we don't want to take things fast ya know what I mean".

"No we don't I'm ready for a ring on this finger" Gina said holding her hand on his face.

"Patience...." La'mar mumbled.

"Thanks for having us bye bro love you".

"Love you too" Lloyd replied as Gina stop hugging me going to him hugging him.

La'mar gave me a side hug thanking me as well then dappin Lloyd up.

I shut the door after I watched them pull off.

"Ready for bed" Lloyd ask as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yeah" I yawned.