84.

Katrina

Katrina

Lloyd is out of jail they dismissed the case due to no evidence. "A nigga gotta stay low for awhile".

"Why aren't the charger's dropped?" I questioned as I stood by the door way. "Yea but niggas are afraid they know I kill him".

"Stay out the streets you'll be fine" I replied.

The front door opened "LLOYD!" Gina yelled out as she ran in his room. She ran to his arms he laughs as he held her tight. "Bro I miss you ".

"I miss you too little sis" he kissed her cheek.

"Let's go hang out....bad enough you been in a cell don't you want to go around the city ".

"I do but it's best for me to stay inside ".

"Not bro c'mon you acting like someone coming after you".

They is!

"Ight once won't hurt " he says. That's when he looked at me. "Wanna come?"

"Only for an hour then I gotta go".

It's the truth I had to pick up Donald in a hour I came all the way from a Atlanta to pick him up.

I didn't expect Lloyd to get out until Mrs Avery called me.

Mrs Avery watch Lori while the three of us went out. "Whatever y'all want I got it". He pulled out two bands out his pocket.

"Okay mr baller" Gina said as I agree as I smiled.

That's one Lloyd always had money he was addicted to more than drugs of course he sells drugs he always said never miss with your own supplies.

But I turn down the offer. "I'm fine Lloyd seriously you could spent it on your daughter she needs more things".

"Okay" he replied.

We spent 30 minutes in a clothing store. I stayed out his way by walking around the side with my hands on my hip.

"Baby- shit my bad I'm done " Lloyd said.

"Okay let me see" I looked at the outfit he picked out for Lori they were so cute I giggled. "I can shop  better than you".

"Woah slow it down playa don't get it twisted I keep our baby fly".

"In church dressers you call that fly".

"I do not"

"Yes you do" he laughs. "whatever let's go"

We walked up to the front behind Gina waiting to be scan next.

-

Lloyd

Trina looks different She is even more cubby almost like pregnant I didn't want to question her about it she still looks beautiful.

"I'm tired let me call this boy see is he ready?". She pulled out her phone and called that lame nigga.

"I thought you said in a hour don, ugh fine just call me let me know when you're ready" she told him as she sighed.

"You straight?" I asked as I turn to look at her she nodded her head and placed her phone in his purse.

"Girl I don't know why you with him this is so complicated how he comes to California then to Atlanta to both homes I understand he has to be there for his son but he gets so disrespectful and mad when you calls".

Son that nigga has a song why I'm late to know this. "You a step mom?"

"Shut up Lloyd" I couldn't stop laughing she was willing to leave a nigga for another nigga that got shit going on.

I'm not perfect but I never had a whole baby on her ass. "Please leave me alone I'm tried I've been feeling sick stressed.....I need to get home today or tomorrow".

"You pregnant?" Gina asked.

"Pregnant no ion know"

"How do you not know if you're pregnant did you let the nigga nut in you".

"That's nun of your business".

"It ain't, but damn"

I could tell I was getting on her nerves but I loved every minute of it if you know me you know I love fucking with people just to get a reaction out of them.

While at the house Trina went and laid in my bed as I sat in the front talking to my mom and dad on the changes I'm making of my life since I got free from the murder of Tyree they don't know I killed him.

Tyree was a fucked up individual I couldn't stand him. He was way worse than me he would've been lucky if I didn't see him at the club with Trina that night.

The way Tyree roll he's was the type of nigga that tell the whole block that he fucked my girl niggas believe that.

"I'm proud of you son" mom said as she hand Trina to me. I grabbed her and kissed her cheek.

I don't care how big she gets daddy is always gonna pick her up. "Thanks ma".

I walked away went to the fridge pulled out sum snacks for us as we stood in the kitchen Gina came by. "Hey do you think she's pregnant".

"That's nun of my business if she is" I replied.

"The only business I'm worried about is my daughter".

"Whatever nigga hi Lori" she replied.

She turn her head wrapping her arms around me. "No you didn't".

I laughed. "Leave me alone".

"What did I do?" She ask.

"Getting me and my dad's nerves" she replied.

"It's okay that's just how your auntie Gina is" I mumbled.

"Shut up you hurt my feelings".

"Good"

"What" she tickled her making her giggle.

I tag along.