19.

Katrina

Katrina

Me being pregnant scared the hell out of me I went to the pharmacy to get a few pregnancy tests. I asked about my birth control pills they said they were out of them they'll have some next week so that means Lloyd and I are not going to have sex till then.

I went into the public bathroom and peed on the stick I sat and waited till five minutes I got the results.

"Thank God" I say to myself. I threw the stick away and washed

my hands I kept the rest of the tests in my purse.

I walked back home when I saw Gina. What the hell do she want. "Hey look I'm sorry for snapping at you I was looking out for my brother he's in love with you I don't want him end up hurt".

"You know I would never hurt him it was a misunderstanding" I told her.

"I know, I know you're done with that lame ass nigga" she giggled to herself.

"I miss you sis" you could hear the sadness in her voice almost like she was about to cry.

"I miss you too" I ran up to her and hugged her. "what's this?"

"Oh my pregnancy test"

"Oh my god are you pregnant" she asked smiling.

"No I'm not I took one it was negative".

"Which brand you got" I told her she shook her head. "oh no Trina you should try again "

We went inside the house I got worried again to the point I started bitting on my nails. "Open the box"

I opened the box look at the stick before going to the bathroom after peeing on it again I clean myself and hands came out waiting on the results.

"What it says"

I look at the stick saw two lines. "You pregnant!" She jumped for joy as I sat there about to break down.

"What's wrong"

"I don't know how to be a mom Gina I'm scared how I'm going to tell Lloyd "

"Well you can take classes as for Lloyd I know he's going to be excited my brother love kids".

"But we young Gina I have to finish school ".

"Girl one year you'll finish in no time".

"Lloyd ".

"Lloyd is almost done don't worry he's going to make sure the baby is straight, I'm gonna be an auntie" she says clapping her hands.

What about me how do I feel I didn't "I n-need a minute alone" she looks at me. "I'm here if you need me"

She left out the door I laid in bed thinking about what happened over the past months.

I can't be pregnant no I can't have this baby not now lord please let this be a bad dream please tears fell from my eyes I turn over grab the pillow held it tight as I cried quietly.

I got woken up by a kiss from Lloyd. He sat beside me putting his hand in mines. "You okay?"

"No I'm not I'm pregnant" .

"I know already Gina told me".

"How you feel if you want me to get rid of it I will we'll never talk about this again" I quickly say as I  tried my best not to break down and cried.

"Why would you think of like that we keeping our baby my family we don't believe in shit like that - you ain't got to worry bout nothing I take care of you both okay" he rub my cheek with his thumb.

I slowly nodded my head.

"Right now we gotta keep this a secret"

"What why"

"Please Lloyd I don't need the whole world to know let's wait until I start to show".

He smacked his lips. "Ight fine" he rub my stomach kissed my lips. "I love you"

"I love you too" I said against his lips.