32.

Katrina

Katrina

Lloyd and I have the weekend to ourselves while Lori stayed with her grandparents.

We drove around the city stop at different stores that I never thought of going too he held my hand as we entered inside.

"Lloyd it's so great to see you" the store owner said as he shook his hand.

"Who is she".

"My lady" I waved and smiled. "Hello"

"She's beautiful what brings you in today?" We took a seat. "Well I'm looking for a necklace give me your most expensive".

"No baby".

"Why you deserve it you been so loyal been rocking through all my bullshit".

I put a fake smile on my face I can't believe he thinks I'm being loyal to him I cheated on him a week ago he wants to buy me all this expensive shit like I deserve it.

"This one cost 5,000 real gold"

"You like?"

"Mhm it's beautiful"

"We'll get it thanks Mr Collins" I turn around lift my hair up as he placed the necklace around my neck.

After he paid for it he thank the man again as we left out.

We stopped at a couple more stores went back home got dressed for a dinner.

I liked this side of Lloyd he was being a gentleman, kind. "How long you gonna take in there shit".

"Sorry babe I'm coming out"

"Sorry babe I'm coming out". I came out with one of my heel on as I held the other.

Before opening up the door I gave one more look at myself in the mirror.

Dress is fitting!.

"That what took you so long" I nodded my head.

"I can't put the other one on".

"Come sit" I walk over sat on the bed watch him slip my heel on tied my strings up my leg.

I got up kissed him.

While at the restaurant I couldn't stop smiling and laughing as lloyd and I talked.

Lloyd looked damn good in his suit I was surprised to see him in a suit. "It it weird not having Lori with us".

"Yea" we laughed.

"Damn you so beautiful so breath taking you don't know how much I love you".

Our food arrived.

"Here you go miss and Mr enjoy". I ordered me a chicken Alfredo plate and Lloyd had loaded baked potato and a steak.

"I appreciate this".

"Anything to make you happy".

The bill came up to 150 Lloyd placed his card on the table he didn't want to bring anymore money out.

Three minutes later the waiter came back with the card. "You two have a goodnight".

That wasn't the end of it he took me to go see a romantic play he pulled his camera from his suit snap pics of us.

I had a blast it was getting late Lloyd didn't want us to be outside anymuch longer.

I took off his jacket that went with his suit off walked to the bedroom wanting for him to come I sat on the bed crossed my legs as my hands rests on the bed.

He comes in unbuttoned his shirt. "If you think we ending our night like this you crazy come here". He smirks did as I told him.

"First take off these heels" he takes them off and kiss my left leg making me giggle.

I placed my hand on his shoulder kissed him adding my tongue in his mouth I could feel myself get wet.

I help him take his clothes off then minds he sat on the bed as I climbed on top of him.

I rode him as he held me. "Ohh mmmm, you like that?".

"Yea keep riding".

I continue Lloyd was sucking my neck placing Hickeys and my tits.

He then moved his lower body to my rhythm I slow down since it got took much. "Don't stop now".

I was tapping out every now and then. "Wait wait-" I moan feeling myself cummin I wanted him to stop and get me in a different position because one I was getting tired and two it was getting to intense I felt pain and pleasure.

Lloyd ignored me held the my arms in the back of me speed up I felt myself cumming down his dick as I went a little wetness on his leg. "UGH BABY".  he pulls himself out of me pull me down on the edge of the bed bent my legs back all the way and ate me like I was his last meal.

"Yes Lloyd right there fuckkkkk it feels so good lick it just like that" I wined out as i held the back of his head.

He put two fingers in me bump in and out of me fast I begin to cream on his fingers.

He pulled out suck them clean off. "Taste so good" he gets up kissed me.

That was a great love making I got from Lloyd in a long time.