26.

Katrina

Katrina

A shirtless Donald opened the door I didn't expect him to be shirtless. "Trina? What are you doing here".

"I- Nevermind" he quickly grabbed my arm and stopped me  from leaving. "Come in" I walked in and saw the house empty where the hell is everyone?.

"You are alone?"

"Yea parents gone for the week and Dalvin at his girl house....but uh you didn't answer my question?"

" I wanted to see you" I said as I played with my fingers like a shy girl.

He giggles. "Really this time of night why you not at home with your baby daddy?"

"I don't even want to talk about him"

"Why?"

"Um...we got into it"

"So you came here running to me thinking I'm bout to save your ass ".

"Why you know what I knew I shouldn't brought my ass over here good nig-"

"I'm playing gosh can't take a job the old Trina I knew would laugh "

"That was younger Trina I'm a women now I can't play games anymore ".

I couldn't stop staring at his body the man has a six pack!.

"Donald"

"Huh"

"Do you miss what we had do you think about us?'. I questioned.

"I never stop loving you but it's been a year and half since we broke up I found someone else I don't want to miss it up".

Those last words cut me like a knife.   "Right, I should get going" I got up walked to the door as he called my name. My eyes got glossy to the point I couldn't find the right key I broke down and cried. "He don't love me no more". I started the car and drove back home. I unlocked the door so Lloyd and my grandma talking as he held Lori. "Hey baby".

"Hey" I said dryly.

"Can you keep her for the night I'm not feeling to well".

"I can drop her off at my parents I have something to do".

"Okay goodnight". I went to my room locked the door cried myself to sleep.

Donald

Donald

Why Trina asked me those things she moved so did I can't keep playing these games with her we getting to old for the shit she made up her mind by having a baby with that nigga now that she's with him she wants to leave him come back to me nah I ain't going for that shit.

Do I still love her yes I do do I want to be with her again no that was high school.

We getting older I see myself with Monica now.

I wish Trina all the best.

But she gotta understand my point.

She shouldn't thought about when I tried all the times trying to get with her.

She choose Lloyd now she can be happy with him I hope they live happyly ever after!.