33.

Dooky

Dooky

  My pockets are running low I've been debating whether  to sell the rest of these drugs or ask Lloyd  if I can hold something until then.

"Fuck that do what you wanna do stop listening to Lloyd that's your problem you do what he tells you to do?"

"No I don't he just wants us off the streets for a while ".

"While you up here broke he setting on stacks can't be me man look all I'm saying you need to be at them corners".

I'm so tired of this stinky ass man on my couch telling me what to do when he ain't got shit but a forty dollar food stamp card  in his name.

I could sit there any longer and let him talk shit to be I went over to  Lloyd's crib.

We talk Private in the backyard while Trina and their daughter Lori was in the living room watching tv.

"Whatever you need you know I got you" he told me as I nodded my head.

"You know I don't like asking for shit I like to get it out the mud dawg".

"I do too but we have to lay low don't pay nun of them niggas any mind especially Victor with his begging ass ya my boy" we stood up daped each other we when back inside. I when in the living room talk to Trina as Lloyd when to go get the money.

"You welcome here anytime ".

"For sho I greatly appreciate it".

Lori walked over and smiled.

Baby Sense good energy. "Uncle dooky?" .

"Yes uncle dooky" I bend down giving her a full hug she took my glasses from my forehead placed them on her face.

Trina giggled. "She's a trip isn't she".

Lloyd came out and handed me a yellow envelope. "Thanks man"

"Anytime".

"Bye bye" I told Lori I gave Trina a shy wave and left out the house.

I made it back to my crib and saw my girl China sniffing a line of coke.

I thought I hid that shit.

It's crazy she got hook to that shit she's been on it almost two years I told her if she doesn't leave it alone then we over.

To be honest I can't leave her I love her way to much she wasn't like this when we first met she was a good girl until she wanted to help me sell my shit then wanted to be curious try my the supplies got hooked.

"What I told you about that ? Put it up".

"I'm sorry I promise it my last just let me get one more line" she sniffing a big line.

Her eyes were big ass hell she got up start cleaning up and shit acting wild.

I bout enough.

I wenr in my room took all the drugs out my closet went in our them in my garage and lock my locked the door with a locker.

"Crackhead bitch" I mumbled.