64.

Donald

Donald

I didn't expect to bump into Lloyd and his crew at the mall I didn't have any protection on me so I was a little nervous but I didn't let his ass see me sweat.

"What's good nigga".

"Shit chilling" I replied I stood side by side Dalvin and kci while Jojo stood next to kci.

"Stay away from Katrina that's your final warning" he told me as I bust out laughing.

"Yo it's not me that's calling it's your call girl she keeps calling me".

"You think thinks that shit funny well what about this" he snuck punches me I fall to the floor next thing I know both of our crew fighting in the mall.

All I heard were screaming and people running around or coming to watch.

I stood back and pushed him down on the ground and gave him hit after hit until a nigga punched my jaw.

"Aye" dalvin says punching the dude that hit me.

"Like I said nigga this your final warning before shit gets real!". He said as he stood up wipe the blood from his nose.

"Fuck you" I coughed out blood. "De we get you to the hospital"

We hard police coming in everyone started running out even us we escape without getting stopped.

Jojo drove us to the hospital while kci talked his shit. "I can't believe it went down like that".

"All this over a girl de you could've got killed" Jojo added.

"I'm fine ow" I said as I touched my bust up lip.

"Damn you jaw swelling up" Dalvin adds as he looked at me from the side. "Are you listening to me?" Kci question.

"I am"

"Let her go it's not Worth it losing your life over a piece of pussy".

"Even if we not together he still going to fuck with her look I ain't no punk I finna let no nigga run me off".

"It ain't about being no punk it about being smart no losing your life, look Dalvin talk to your brother ".

"He's right de leave her alone Lloyd is something else we don't want to lose you over non sense ".

"Can y'all leave me alone fuck about taking me to the hospital take me home".

"No bro you need to get that check ".

"Nah home I got a first aid kit I need to get home".

He turn the car around driving to my house.

I made it home kick them out I need to be Alone get my shit together.

If I was going to be with Katrina I need to get strap asap I knew it would be war between Lloyd and I just didn't know when.