44.

Katrina

Katrina

Lloyd left early that morning I watched him from the window I ran over to the phone and dial Donald's number. "Yo"

"Hey Donald it's me".

"Wassup Trina".

"You up this time of morning?"

"Ugh yeah I should be asking you that too".

"Lori woke me up" I lied she's sleep I woke up this early because Donald was on my mind heavy after last night.

He laughs.

"Last night was fun"

"It was I enjoyed myself with you I wasn't in the mood at first until you came".

"Aww really?"

"Yeah, I was finna leave no lie why stay somewhere you not vibing ya know".

"True, I wasn't either I felt alone since Lloyd didn't come-"

"I made your day huh you can't lie and say I didn't I had your ass smiling like a high school girl".

"No I was not stop lying" I giggled. "I was fine you happy- Lori no put that down"

Donald laughs. "She's getting into shit?"

"Yes she getting on my last nerves if she keeps it up I'm drop her off to you".

Donald laughs.

"Keep that box over there I'll put that up later" he said. "Who you talking to?"

"Jojo".

"Oh tell him I said hey".

"Hey Donald you remember those gifs I brought you on your birthday I threw your cake and shit".

"Yeah I was so mad but at least I got your ass back later that night ".

"Ew you so nasty "

"You like my nasty ass tho".

"Whatever don" I say rolling my eyes.

"Do you think we toxic?"

"You and Lloyd "

"No us"

"I wouldn't label us that we not together you my ex us but in the  past I'll say a little we just went our ways".

Lori came up to me laying on me sipping her cup falling asleep.

I rub her hair as I continued to talk to him. The door unlocked Lloyd came in.

"Um girl I'll talk to you later "

"Girl? Huh" Donald said as I hung up.

Lloyd walked going to the kitchen. "That was Gina she's so crazy"

"What y'all was talking about".

"My hair I been thinking bout getting braids ".

"That'll be cute" he comes to me kissed me.

"She's sleep damn I was gonna take her to the park".

"Yup can you take her to the room"

"Yeah" he picked her up walked to her room.

He came back seconds later. " You cooked something I'm hungry than a motherfucker".

"No but I am now what you want? A steak with broccoli and a load potatoe?".

"I like that sound of that" he told me I cooked him that meal I walked back to the couch handed him his plate.

"You not hungry?"

"No I ate before you came"

"Ight".

I sat down watch TV as he ate his food.