36.

Donald

Donald

I watched kci get ready for his street race against some dude for 10,000.

"My boy gon win believe that" Dalvin told some lady as she nodded and smiled.

"What do you think of this" I asked Jojo.

"That's his dumbass" he replied.

Kci pass the gas smoke came out the pipes he stuck his head head out the window. "Wish me luck y'all" the man came to the middle of the street. "ON THE MARK GET SET GO!" kci took off first going through I watch him I kept my eyes on his 1987 Ferrari F40.

He came back in seconds."HE WON HE WON" I cheer shocked as hell.

"Man! Fuck that he cheated " the guy said as he got out the car slamming his door.

"That's bullshit I ain't cheating you just mad that your ass lost".

"I lost shit my nigga " he step up getting in his face we quickly walked up circling him. "Is there a problem?".

He looks at me up and down. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Doesn't matter" Jojo said.

I gave him a death stare he slowly moved away I rolled my eyes walked off.

Kci got his money we left from going to my car. "look how much money I made? This can be my side hustle"

"I ain't feeling you doing that you can get hurt racing ain't that much money in the world to get yourself killed for ".

"Here you go sounding like my pops like I told him ain't nothing going to happen to me".

We went back to the store I opened it back up people came in and shop for CDs.

Jojo made people stop gave a listen to his voice as he sung A change gone come by Sam cooke.

"I was born by the river in a little tent oh, and just like the river I've been running ever since".

He got shy as he heard claps from the customers. "Thank you".

"Wow you should sing here more" an old man said.

"I rather not"

"If you say so young man take care".

"That was amazing man" I said daping him up.

"I appreciate it" Jojo said as he smiled.