83.

Katrina

Katrina

Monica gave birth to a healthy baby boy name Donald Jr , since then Donald hasn't been back at the house I got lonely and upset from the fact he didn't at least call me I'm his fiance for god sake.

When I called him he didn't pick up he'll call me later that day. "You know I'm with my son I'm not fucking around I'm with you your my girl! You know that".

"I understand that Donald but at least call me and ask how I'm doing" I told him as I sat on the couch playing with my nails.

He signs "how has your day been?" He asked calmly.

"Alright I guess it doesn't feel right without you being here getting on my nerves not smelling the favorite colone you wear or music playing".

He laughs.

"I miss you too I miss wrapping my arms around you having talks  you walking around the house wearing my t shirt and Lori running around the house giggling".

"When are you coming back?" I asked.

"Ugh in two weeks until Monica heals up from her c section".

"Baby, that's too damn long do you know I have needs that dam toy doesn't work for me-".

"Toy?- You have a toy when did you get that?".

Oh shit I didn't mean to say that he didn't need to know that.

I got myself a toy a few days ago but I don't like using it. It works good but when it gets to much I say no and stop myself I didn't mean to say no.

"Aye you still there?"

"Mhm, yeah I got myself a toy at least I'm not cheating on you but I don't like it".

"Why It should feel good".

"It doesn't but I work it myself and when I feel like I'm cumming you know when I moan out no and shit I stop myself ain't nothing like a means touch". He laughs.

"You freaky keep that thing tho when I come home I'm gonna use it on you, I'm Not gonna stop either " .

"Mmm keep talking to me" I moan out as I listened to his deep voice.

That's when Donald Jr cried in the background I knew it was time for him to get off the phone. "Go handle your business baby I love you". I say.

"Love you too" he says before hanging up the phone.

- Days later

I work and come home to Lori and my grandma but one day I decided to take them out while out to the zoo to go see animals.

"Mama look zebra" Lori said as she pointed to the zebra. I look at it and smiled. "Cute huh".

Lori enjoy herself I love seeing her that way it definitely takes her mind off Lloyd but every once in awhile she'll asked about her dad she say him in jail like I promised him he could see her.

I didn't like it I got sad I didn't want her to see her father in jail behind a window.

When we got there she was scared but once she saw her daddy she lit up.

Lloyd has court day coming up soon hopefully he doesn't get time for whatever he did.

We thank all the zoo keepers we  went in the car drove to the house.

I took Lori a bath and put her PJs on and made sum food. "I'll take over baby go get you some rest" grandma said as she kissed my cheek.

"Thanks" I replied.

It definitely takes a village to raise a child.

A/N

Thanks for 6k reads means a lot  I know this book is a little different from my other books 😂 anyways love y'all - illmatic_girl ❤️