76.

Katrina

Katrina

Donald went back to Cali he told me he'll be back. I left Lori with Grandma while I went to work.

After work I went to the  grocery store to buy more food for the house I hate to run low especially Lori she loves her food.

I checked out and held the bags out the store on putting them inside the car.

I drove back to the house and took two bags of groceries out  sat them on the porch. I got my keys out and unlocked the door surprise to see who's here.

Lloyd!

Lori sat on his lap while he read her a book he slowly lifts his head up and smiles. "Mommy daddy here".

"H-Hi". I said almost getting choked up on my words. How he found me he can't be here?! He's the reason why I left from California.

"Need help with those bags?".

"Uhh sure where's Grandma baby?" I asked as I came inside Lloyd sat her on the couch.

"She left for her appointment remember?".

"Oh yes right" I looked at Lloyd as he grabbed the bags put them in the kitchen.

At that point I was lost confused I can't run away from this man if I wanted to. I walked to the kitchen to get myself a water bottle. As I opened up and drunk Lloyd comes kisses my cheek.

His brown eyes glance at my ring. "Married?"

I close the bottle sat it on the table. "No it's a promise ring what are you doing here how you know my address".

He leaned on the counter as he folded his arms. "Gina who else I didn't came here to see you I came here to see my daughter ".

Lori ran to Lloyd grabbing him by his hand. "Come see my room".

They both left out the kitchen I covered my face now I'm stressed this is gonna be hard me to get him out.

Fuck my life seriously fuck it!.

I begin making dinner I look across at Lori room saw Lori giggled hard as Lloyd held her in the air while he laid on the floor.

Maybe is only coming to see Lori. Grandma pulled up came inside the house.

She made her way inside to see what I'm cooking. "Looks good okay I taught my baby something".

I smiled. "Lloyd still here?" She question as I nodded my head.

"He's in Lori's room".

I fixed an extra plate for him even tho I can't stand him. I sat all the plate at the table while Grandma took a seat at the table.