Chapter 6 - Have to run away

The Baron Fidelia couple once again thought it was a good thing to turn Lena into a Fidelia’s Lady, so they ordered a maid to fetch Lena.

“My child is still young and there are many things she lacks. I hope the Viscount will be generous.”

“Ahaha! Of course. From now on, I will teach her and adore her well on behalf of the Baron and the Madam.”

With a face full of lust, they wondered what the hell he was going to teach, but the Baron couple tried their best to hide their attention. In the meantime, there was a sign of movement on the second floor.

“Oooh!”

Before the Baron couple could turn their heads, Viscount Delroins sprang up from his seat, with eyes shining. The Baron couple’s gaze turned to Lena, who was descending the stairs with a timid and nervous mind. However, Lena, dressed like a noble lady, was much more beautiful than they thought. Her beauty was reminiscent of Lena’s dead mother’s beauty, and the Baroness’ eyebrows frowned.

“Ah…… Hahaha! Wow, she was a more beautiful Miss than I could have imagined.”

“Nice to meet you. My name is Lena Fidelia.”

Lena said she had arrived two days ago and she greeted by tugging up her still stiff dress skirt. The finely combed, half-tied, dark brown hair curled up into rich curls, and her pale pink cheeks gleamed lovingly. The violet-colored eyes that disappeared as her bowed head was raised again to greet, and the tense, shrunken shoulders were neat. Seeing Viscount Delroins with his mouth wide open, she probably seemed to fit his taste far too well.

“Lena. Come over here and sit down.”

The Baroness sat Lena in the seat next to her and spoke to the Viscount about this and that. However, the Viscount’s answer seemed to have gone wayward as he was mesmerized, and his gaze was fixed on Lena. Baron Fidelia, watching him, was convinced that it would be acceptable to raise Lena’s price a bit further.

“By the way, Viscount. We will become family in the future, but listening to what you said yesterday, I think that Baron Jenkins, with no relationship whatsoever, and I would be treated the same. What do you think about this?”

“Ohoho! Oh dear, Baron Fidelia must have misunderstood. Actually, there were a lot of eyes there yesterday. As I prepare for such a big event, I can’t help but be cautious of other people… … But don’t worry. As you said, aren’t we going to be a family soon? Oh, how can I treat my father-in-law the same way as other people? Ahahaha!”

Hearing the word ‘father-in-law’ from Viscount Delroins, who was older than him, Baron Fidelia had a chill on his back, but things seemed to be going well thanks to Lena.

They talked for another hour or so after that. And Viscount Delroins, who stood up to leave, left a soft kiss on the back of Lena’s hand with eyes full of regret. Lena shivered with goosebumps at the clear saliva marks on the back of her hand, Viscount Delroins said with a smile on his face.

“I can’t hold a grand wedding because of my circumstances, but instead, I’ll give you whatever you want. Whether it’s jewelry or a dress, just tell me if there’s anything you want. Oh! Miss Lena’s eyes are such a beautiful purple color, so I will order a special amethyst necklace. You can look forward to it.”

The sight of Viscount Delroins smiling in front of an eighteen-year-old girl as if he was going to give everything to her, even liver and gallbladder* was frankly awkward, and Lena’s complexion, who managed to smile in front of him, was pale.

But whatever Lena’s circumstances were, the Baron couple began to get excited about the idea of ​​using Lena to grab his money. From the looks of it, he was going to give Lena his liver right now, so they thought they could rip a piece of it as a gift first.