Chapter 136 - Duke Luave's Residence's Love Story (2)

Abbert looked at Sid for a long time with a stiff expression, then managed to shake his head.

“You…… you need to meet a better person. You’re going to be a nobleman soon. Besides, you’re pretty, strong, and lovable, so you’re better than me…….”

As if his heart were being ripped to pieces, Abbert was forced to turn down Sid’s enchanting offer. Theo would soon be given the title of Viscount, and Sid would become a Viscount Lady. Sid, the Queen’s sworn sister, will be courted by numerous noble men, and she might even become the Countess.

Countess…… It was a title that spanned a great distance from a very ordinary commoner stable keeper.

But Sid will definitely fit in that place. Abbert knew very well the strength and kindness that existed within her.

“I’m happy just that I was able to be with you all this time. Maybe…… I will never forget it for the rest of my life.”

Now, she was no longer a person he would dare to covet, but his voice kept trembling. And Sid, who knew all about him, covered Abbert’s mouth with her own lips, as he spewed out words that didn’t even make sense to her.

Abbert had told her to find a better person, but he rushed in as if he couldn’t lose Sid’s lips. His arms grabbed Sid’s tightly and the ointment jar in her hand fell to the floor, making a small noise. But they couldn’t hear it because they were concentrating on each other.

Sid, who had kissed him for a long time, was out of breath, dropped her lips and smiled.

“Don’t pretend you’re strong because you won’t be able to live without me.”

Abbert couldn’t answer that. He seemed to have to give up for the happiness of the one he loved, but if Sid disappeared as she said, he would not be able to live at all. He eventually decided to beg Sid.

“That’s right. I can’t live without you. But I don’t want to block your way. So…… It’s okay to marry someone else…… But don’t leave me. If you tell me to come, I will come; if you tell me to go, I will go. I won’t let anyone know. Because I’m okay with living to kill your boredom…….”

“What? Are you telling me to have an affair now?”

A moment of despair flashed across Abbert’s face. But Sid was really upset with his attitude.

“You are making me laugh! What the hell are you talking about, who do you think I am?”

Abbert’s hand, which was tightly wrapped around Sid’s shoulder, lost its strength and fell to the floor.

“Sorry…… I didn’t mean to insult you…….”

“Hey, you frustrating bastard!”

Sid tapped his chest and grabbed Abbert by the neck.

“Who the hell are you to judge my happiness? Why is my marriage to you blocking my way? You really don’t know why I haven’t gone to Lena yet?”

Sid grabbed Abbert by the neck and shook him, screaming, and Abbert, who had only been swayed as she shook him, suddenly clasped Sid’s hand and shouted.

“Then, what if you regret it later! What if you regret that you should have married a better person than someone like me! I can’t give you anything, I’m nothing!”

“Abbert……!”

“I knew what you were going to hear after marrying me! My name will always be mentioned as insults to you. No, even Uncle Theo will laugh at me. Just imagining it is miserable and terrifying!”