Chapter 94 - Old nightmare

The next morning, Kahel hurried to the Palace. It was to inform that Santella was going to attack the Sage's village under the orders of the Hildebrunn Royal Family, and that he was going to Hildebrunn to help the Sage's village.

In fact, if the noble family of Logos wanted to intervene in foreign affairs, especially if it was a work involving force mobilization, even if it was a Duke, this procedure could not be omitted. Is it reasonable to say that the Queen does not know her own nobles have participated in foreign wars?

However, in the Santella family, this process was clearly omitted and they were going to get things done. It wouldn't be normal if they even talked about the appearance of monsters. They probably believe that everything else is being done in top secret.

Upon hearing this news, Fabian was, of course, angry.

"Duke Santella is revealing his true intentions. How can he be so arrogant... ... !"

Keeping the use of force a secret was treason. When she thinks of the steps that the Santella family has shown so far, the suspicion grows stronger.

No matter how weak the power of the Queen, the Royal Family of Logos was Ardenia. It was also a dynasty that had lasted for 2,000 years. It may be because of the power of the primordial woman that she became queen, but it was not only because of her power that the dynasty was able to continue for a long time. It was because of the selection of the Queens.

In fact, it is not that the Queen's power has weakened over the course of two thousand years. As if fluid, the strength of the power went up and down. However, the people and nobles continued to serve the Ardenian dynasty. The Queens led the kingdom to prosperity by properly coordinating the two Duchies, strong as beasts, and their policies were quite advanced and open-minded compared to other countries.

Even if the last few Queens have been a little indolent, Ardenia has never done much wrong. So the overthrow of this old dynasty will certainly have to face a huge backlash.

"I plan to head to Hildebrunn today. It seems that the Duke went directly to Santella. I don't know what Liddell will do while I'm away."

"I guess I should call Lady Santella to have her explain the situation. Well, I wonder if my words will work on that girl."

"Your Majesty. You must not become weak. There is only one Queen of Logos, Her Majesty. No matter what the Santella do, Liddell Santella will not be queen."

Fabian smiled faintly at Kahel's firm will.

"Yes. The Ardenian dynasty is not going to fall like this. Thank you, Duke."

Fabian strengthened her mind that was weakening again and again as she foresaw her own disappearance.

When Kahel returned from the Palace, Luahalla was waiting in his parlor. It was because he sent someone while leaving for the Royal Palace.

"Seeing that you have been calling me in the morning, it doesn't seem like a normal thing."

Maybe it was because it was a sudden outing, so Luahalla, who was dressed a little more modest than usual, asked worriedly.

"It seems that the Crown Prince of Hildebrunn is trying to do something with the Santella family."

"Yes? What are you talking about?"

"They're going to attack the Sage's village. I don't know what they'll do, but they said a horde of monsters will appear and it is going to annihilate the Sage's village."

"The Sage's village? Oh my God......."

He had no idea how stupid his brother was. Of course, the Tanel forest occupied by the wizards was worth it. Because it was owned by the Royal Family, it was like giving away the Royal Family's property without any reward, and if it was recovered, it was a good income for Ragdrill.