Chapter 140 - Sweet Rebellion (2)

In the bedroom, where there are only the two of them after dismissing the nagging chief attendant and needlessly many handmaids, only the moist noise of indulging each other’s lips could be heard for a while.

“Uhng…….”

“Haa…… What on earth did you put on your lips, it’s so sweet…….”

“More…… do more, Your Excellency.”

As Lena begged him to kiss her like a child, Kahel looked at her lovingly, then pressed their lips together again. But perhaps kissing until her lips swell won’t make her completely satisfied. Lena was always craving him.

Besides, they got married to always be together, but even after getting married, they didn’t have much time to see each other, so her frustration piled up. Even if he became a Grand Duke, he could make such a deviation without thinking back and forth.

Anyway, it’s free time they got after a long time, and it’s like going back to a year ago, so there was a stronger tension between the two in the bedroom than usual.

“Lena…… You knew what I was going to do and followed me to the bedroom? You are careless.”

“But Your Excellency is always decent.”

“Oh no. There is no other beast in the world that is brimming with lust as much as I am.”

“Then, I must be punished for being foolish to come this far.”

“My only close maid is a bit ill-mannered.”

Kahel grinned and pulled the ribbon of the dress Lena was wearing. It is fortunate that simple dresses have recently become fashionable. If it was a dress with a lot of decorations like before that she couldn’t even put on and take off without a handmaid, Kahel would have had to spend a lot of time just taking off Lena’s clothes.

The loose-fitting dress fell to the floor, and Lena was instantly dressed in only her underwear. Lena was also touched by excitement, but she was a little embarrassed that she was bare in front of Kahel, who was still wearing all of his clothes. But even as Lena clasped her legs together and covered her chest with her arms, Kahel untied the ribbon of the corset, kissing her white shoulder.

“You don’t know. What do your master, whom you admire so much, think of when he closes his eyes every night?”

It was such a seductive voice that the listener would become hazy. Soon, his hand, unraveling the corset’s ribbon, came onto the flesh in her smooth skin and stroked her narrow waist and spine.

One by one, her underwear fell to the floor.

“What, what were you thinking of?”

Lena asked while revealing her white body and blushing. Kahel, appreciating Lena’s beautiful body, roughly unraveled his own cravat.

“One day, I imagined sitting in the bathtub with you, and on other days I imagined putting whipped cream on your lips and sucking it. Sometimes I even imagined you crying in my arms.”

“Really? I only believed that you were ascetic…….”

“You have been deceived. There was no one more lustful than me in the Luave mansion.”

Kahel recalled the days when he was terribly surprised while imagining each and every action with Lena. The memories of those encroached by his devilish curse running at him and trying to take off his clothes or rub his skin were so terrible that he never thought that he would fall into such a delusion.

Whenever he was touched by Lena’s kindness, something welled up inside him and he kissed her on the forehead, but at that time he thought that what he was doing was just a compliment or a sign of affection.