Chapter 84 - As expected I'm......?

“I had a strange dream.”

“Dream……?”

“Yes. Actually, I had a lot of dreams while I was sleeping, and the first dream I had was…… It reminds me of Madam strangely.”

Kahel smiled lightly at the story of a dream.

“Yes, what kind of dream was it?”

“A dark cave…… It was a dream of me flying through a very cold and dark cave. A glimmer of light shone in the dark cave, and I rebuilt some ruins inside the cave, but I can’t remember why…… As I said, it seems like it was just a silly dream…….”

Earlier, the dream somehow reminded her of Evelyn, so she brought out her words, but when she explained it, it was a nonsensical dream. But Kahel didn’t slap Lena, he smiled softly and nodded his head.

“And what else did you dream? You said you had a lot of dreams?”

“Ummm…… Then I think I had a dream with my mother. There was definitely my mother, but I can’t remember exactly what I was dreaming about.”

“And what else?”

“I, I also had a dream with Baron and Baroness Fidelia and Miss Elliot.”

“Is it a nightmare?”

“No. It wasn’t. Just…… It was a dream that I watched them happily having a meal together. Oh, and by the way, Mrs. Marvin, Uncle Theo, and Sid also appeared. Perhaps, I had a dream when I was in Kerouac.”

Kahel asked Lena, half joking, because Lena’s profile was pretty as she pondered her dreams.

“Was there any dream of me?”

However, Lena was startled for a moment and her neck started to turn red.

“Lena?”

“No, no, no, there wasn’t!”

Anyone can see it’s a lie. If not for that, her face would not have turned red or stuttered like that. But Kahel didn’t ask what her dream was. If she had dreamed of Baron Fidelia and his wife, he was afraid that maybe she was dreaming of the time he killed them…….

“I see. But you had a lot of dreams, so you didn’t sleep well?”

“No. I slept and woke up feeling very refreshed.”

Lena smiled quickly, trying to erase the embarrassment she had been having. But she couldn’t look right into Kahel’s face. Because her dream came to life, it seemed as if she could only see Kahel’s lips.

Then, for a moment, she wondered if this could be something related to Kahel’s devilish power.

‘Maybe I…… was reacting to his devilish power……?’

She had clearly heard that the devilish power awakened the other person’s lust. And in the meantime, she wished Kahel would kiss her forehead or cheek, and she hungered to lean on his hand. It was clearly a physical desire, no matter how hard she tried to deny it.

But if Kahel noticed that, it was clear that he would no longer let her be his close maid. It was said that all the employees who had been possessed by Kahel’s devilish power had died. When she reached that point, her back shivered.

‘I can’t get caught!’

Her life was a life, but she was more afraid that she couldn’t stay by Kahel’s side any longer. When he found out that she had strange feelings for Kahel, the warmth he gave her would end there. In the past, she would not have wished so much for the tender affection of her master, but now she has come to yearn for Kahel’s kindness to the extent that she wonders if she was so greedy.