Chapter 81 - Elegant way

No, it never was. Kahel didn’t want to lose this lovely maid with peach-colored cheeks, bright violet eyes, and a lovely bright smile. No matter how many employees he was surrounded by, he had no intention of taking Lena away from him.

She is the one who opened it all up. She is the one who took him out of the darkness. The person who opened up his cramped chest and allowed him to breathe.

“Lena…….”

As he repeated her name on his lips, like a habit, Kahel gently traced the sleeping Lena’s cheek with his finger. The soft cheeks were unbearably sweet. Kahel quietly lifted his body up and pressed his lips to Lena’s cheek and lifted it. Even the momentary touch of the flesh on his lips was a chilling stimulus.

He thought about it when they were in the hot spring together, but this was never a feeling he would feel for a pet, a servant, or a child. Kahel was forced to admit his feelings, which he had been ignoring, where he kept saying, ‘no way.’

He was treating Lena with the feelings of those who rushed to him because of his devilish powers. Of course, it wouldn’t be exactly the same, but it had enough in common in terms of physical desire and monopoly.

Because of the horrific memories of his past, he has been obsessively wary of his own sexual desires for others, and he has come to have feelings for Lena without him even knowing it. He couldn’t even remember when he had these thoughts.

He remembers exactly when she put the millefeuille cream on her lips and he thought he wanted to suck it up, but maybe even before that, he had, unknowingly, considered Lena as such. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have had such a sudden thought.

It was terrifying to even think like this. All the people who had such feelings for him tried to harm him, so he was afraid that he would also want to harm Lena.

“I want…….”

The true feelings he had been hiding came out. It was. He wanted Lena. Lena was already Kahel’s close maid, but the feeling of wanting was different from that. He wanted to attribute everything about Lena to him. Not just her body, but her mind as well.

But on the other hand, it’s all just his circumstances, and he doesn’t know what Lena’s thoughts were. From Lena’s point of view, it was a problem that she might consider her master to be very annoying. No, it almost certainly will.

Besides, she was an innocent and pure child, so if she knew exactly about the devilish curse he had, she could feel disgusted. Just imagining Lena’s reluctant gaze at him made his heart ache. He wondered if Lena will be by his side because he will give her this and that material things.

Kahel sighed deeply.

* * *

“Welcome, Lady Santella!”

“Thank you very much for the hospitality, Your Highness.”

Upon Crown Prince Hildebrunn’s entrance, Liddell jumped up from her seat and approached Ragdrill with a bright smile. Ragdrill was captivated from the moment Liddell appeared.

“Oh my …… ! I’ve heard rumors about you, but really…… you are really beautiful.”

“I am embarrassed, Your Highness. I heard that the Crown Princess is also a beautiful woman.”

“To compare yourself to a woman like that, your humility is too much. You have a beauty like the descending Goddess of Beauty. It’s nothing compared to humans.”

At that, Liddell smiled. Her smile was also dazzling, so Ragdrill couldn’t come to his senses. The emissary’s words were right. The portrait of the Duke of Santella’s family did not fully express Liddell’s beauty.