Chapter 49 - Whom are you looking down on?

Then the surface of the mirror that was reflecting Margella shook like a water surface, and it began to illuminate a bedroom, not a cave. Dim lighting, luxurious furniture, white and fluffy bedding, and a young woman with dark brown hair sleeping buried in there.

But the only one who could see it was Margella, who recited the spell. Leonard standing behind her saw the mirror as if it still reflected his way.

“Is she possibly the woman of Duke Luave? How can she be treated like this in a luxurious room?”

“It’s not possible, but if that’s the case, then Kahel’s expression, returning after defeating the monster, will be even more impressive.”

Leonard laughed. He doesn’t know how he found a woman who was not a priestess and did not respond to Kahel’s devilish powers, but if he lost the rare human he had difficultly found in such a vain way, it seemed that Kahel’s flawless face would crumble to pieces. It was a pity that he couldn’t see it in front of his eyes.

“You may take her body, but drop one of her arms on the bed. So that Kahel can hold on to it when he cries. It would be better to show that kind of mercy.”

“Ahahaha! As expected, Your Excellency is really generous. All right. Well then, I’ll be right back.”

Margella swung the sword in her hand and took one step into the mirror. Margella’s body plunged into the surface that was a hard mirror.

Margella, who had been in the cave where her voice had just been humming, silenced herself for a moment, in the surrounding that suddenly became quiet. However, since Sharden Castle was busy with the appearance of monsters, no one seemed to come to the room where the patient was lying. It was as they had planned it.

Margella walked out from behind the mirror in the middle of the luxurious room and took one step closer to the sleeping woman. She was exhaling a little hard, perhaps because she had a fever.

“Oh my gosh, How pitiful. It looks like it hurts a lot But don’t worry. You will soon be comfortable.”

Margella held a sword imbued with magical powers. The sharp blade of the sword flashed in the light of the bloodstone hanging on the wall.

And the moment she raised her sword high, Lena, who had been gasping for breath with the fever, suddenly opened her eyes.

“Huh?”

Margella forgot to lower her sword, and she made a stupid sound.

It was very strange. The woman who had fallen asleep opened her eyes and looked straight at her without looking around. Margella wondered how this could be the case. Besides, she didn’t even struggle from the moment she opened her eyes. She was just staring at Margella fiercely.

“He, hello, Miss?”

Unable to overcome her curiosity, Margella lowered her sword and looked into Lena’s face. It was a pretty face. Although there was no blood, her skin looked soft and fair, and the eyes shining under the rich eyelashes were large and beautiful. However, unlike the gentle and cute appearance, the gaze staring at her was full of indescribable intimidation.

“Uhm…… I’m really curious about Miss, but my master is waiting over there. You need to die. I’m sorry.”

Margella apologized with no regret at all, and then she gripped the handle of the sword again. Then she raised her body and looked down at the woman of small stature. At that moment, Lena’s lips twitched.

“Whom are you looking down on?”

And the moment the voice reached Margella’s ears, an enormous weight pressed down on her, as if a huge boulder had been placed there.