Chapter 61 - What is that?

Abbert looked at her blankly for a moment at Sid’s answer who was holding back her embarrassment. Then he tilted his head and put his lips to Sid’s. Hiick, there was a sound of breathing swallowed.

Abbert touched Sid’s cheeks with both hands, touching them deeply, and Sid, who had stiffened, raised her hands hesitantly and squeezed his sleeves. It was a kiss that made her whole body tingle. And Abbert, who slowly opened his lips because of Sid, who couldn’t breathe properly, looked at Sid, gasping for breath, and smiled warmly.

But their sweet time must end there.

“Now, this is…… what the…….”

Suddenly, the two of them turned their heads in surprise at the sound of someone’s voice in the stable. There, Kahel, with a look of astonishment, was looking at them with wide-open eyes.

“Your, Your Excellency!”

Abbert inadvertently hid Sid behind him.

“I’m, I’m sorry.”

He didn’t know what to say other than he was sorry. Kissing at work may seem like negligence to the master, but in practice, there is no master who doesn’t know that many employees are dating in this huge workplace. Kahel wasn’t a tight-knit master either, so he thought Kahel would just warn him to be careful, but he seemed more surprised than expected.

“Your Excellency?”

“This…… Ha, really…… I don’t know what to say.”

Kahel was in a state where he didn’t know what to say in his own words. Sid likes men!

The guy who had been flirting with Lena not so long ago was kissing the male employee behind her back. Of course, he did not think loving the same gender was special because Kahel heard confessions of love regardless of gender. However, Lena seems to like Sid, and he had suspicions that Sid was only using Lena’s heart.

“Sid.”

Kahel called Sid coldly.

“There’s nothing wrong with Sid! I, I did it first!”

Abbert desperately tried to hide Sid. But Sid calmed Abbert and took a step forward. If she hides behind Abbert, only Abbert would be punished more, and it might have a bad effect on Lena as well.

“Yes, Your Excellency.”

She desperately hoped that it would end with a few hits. If she was to be kicked out, she hoped that only she would be kicked out. But the words that came out of Kahel’s mouth were unimaginable.

“Does Lena know that you like men?”

The inside of the stable was silent. There was a hint of jealousy in Kahel’s eyes, but Sid and Abbert could not understand the meaning of Kahel’s question.

“I’m, I’m sorry, sir, what does that mean?”

“Is there anything you don’t understand?”

“I …… like men…… Ah, well, if I have to describe it as ‘liking men’, yes, Lena knows it, too.”

“She knows?”

“Yes. However…… With that in mind, Lena too…… likes men…….”

Again, chaotic stillness filled the stables.

“Lena does not like me. That is a term used when a man likes a man, right?”

It was only when Kahel added awkwardly that Abbert fully understood the situation.