Chapter 96: Mothers and Wives - Arisa's side

Tomoka told me about her mother in Norway and we decided to visit her... when we have enough money for two air tickets.

Arisa, what do you want to do now?", Tomoka asked me in slightly gloomy voice.

I wanted to hug her to cheer her up, but she didn't look to be in the mood for that.

„What about playing our game again?"

„We can finish that quest."

I already tried and we lost all progress. So we can only start from the beginning."

(Ahh... but that might play into my hands.)

„Mmm... Tomoka? Can I be the leader this time?"

Sure... why not..."

I hurried directly to the dragon queen and Tomoka followed me.

(Come closer... I need to look at you.)"

„(Sure.)"

Wait, Ari..."

She burned us to dust and Tomoka started to laugh. It seemed, that her mood slightly improved.

„Mmm... Tomoka... don't you want to kiss me instead?"

She didn't reject it and so I approached her and sat down on her lap. My idea was to flirt with her the same way as she before.

„Tomoka, your eyes shine as... (silver wolf running on grassland)"

I was not able to finish even one sentence because of her deep kiss. But in the best moment she pushed me away.

(Wait, why? Is she still in a bad mood?)

Arisa... let's move elsewhere."

(I don't want to move anywhere, let's just stay here kissing.)

But Tomoka didn't follow my thoughts and lifted me up. Before I realized it, she laid me down on our bed and knelt over me.

(Wait! Is she again turning into the beast?)

I wanted to stop her, but she kissed me again and then all of sudden I felt her hand touching my belly and slowly moving my T-shirt away.

(Is she just going to kiss me there too or...)

I started to panic. I can't do that! Not because I would not want to make love with her... we are both adults with our own desires and needs, but I can't do that now. Tomoka is my first real love and I surely don't want to wait for someone else, but now is not the right time for our first... even though I can't lose my virginity with her, I still can't break the promise.

Tomoka stopped when I tickled her belly at the same place and she started to laugh. But she was still in the beast mode and I had to stop her more seriously. With both my hands and legs entangled around her body she finally had no way to move. Now we can only continue kissing... and I will keep my promise.

The next day in the morning Tomoka was still sleeping hard and so I prepared us breakfast without waking her up. Some noise outside revealed, that my kids are already here and I hurried to welcome them.

Teacher... there is some letter in the box.", said one boy.

„Where?"

He pointed at our mailbox and I went to check it. Inside was an envelope with two air tickets... and a letter from Karex.

„Oh! Wait here... I... no... wait for me in the classroom. I will be right back!"

I hurried back to Tomoka to inform her about my finding.