Vanessa

Chapter 2.

It was around 2 o'clock and I was in study hall bored out of my mind listening to my friends talk about prom and shit. I wasn't going cause one I didn't have a date and two I didn't want to go with no nigga. I like girls damn it. I hated the fact that my parents thought it would be a wonderful idea to incarcerate me I mean to send me to this catholic school. The uniforms were awful, plaid skirts; white polo's with the name of the school embroider on the right side. They thought it would be a better environment for me but I think it is just as bad as a public school.

I think it is about time that I found a girl friend. I mean I'm just tired of begin lonely. I want of those girls who dressed like a boy. A fucking stud. They are sexy to me I don't know why. I guess because they are aggressive and I like that.

"Hey. Vanessa what do you think about the begin gay?"

That snapped me from my thoughts real fast. I looked over at my friend Erica well she not my friend more like an person that talks to me .

"Huh?" I looked at her like she was crazy well shit it was a crazy question.

"What do you think about begin gay?" she asked again.

" Oh I don't know .I guess it's like begin straight you like what you like, it might be a choice or it might not be one, you like who you like," I told her.

Or was I telling myself more than anybody within the little circle I was sitting in.

"Whatever I think its nasty. It ain't the same as begin straight because being straight is NORMAL. And if one of y'all told me you was a gay or a lesbian. I would hurt you," Clarissa said as she popped another chip in her mouth.

"Excuses me,"

I left out of the little group discussion and went for a walk around campus. Man. Rissa is my best friends image if I told her I was gay. She would have a fit and I would be in a hospital somewhere. I don't understand people who think it's a sin and what not. That's one reason I have not told my mom and dad. I'm pretty sure that I would get disowned in a heartbeat, they just are extremely hoIy and anything that they think is wrong is wrong. Hell I might even be sent somewhere to get brainwashed into thinking that homosexuality was wrong. Knowing my parents, they would try everything in their power to stop me from begin a dyke as the put it.

I was sitting on the bench when I saw this nice ass car roll up bumping the hell out of some Nicki Minja. I saw a sexy ass girl in it. She was pulled up at a Red light and even though I knew that light was about to change I still got a very nice look at her. She has butterscotch colored skin, I think either her eyes where grey or green, and her body was tone like she does a lot of working out. She was looking good to me. Anyway the bell rung and I hurried off to my next class.