Ace

I had took a shower freshen up; I took two shots of my Patron. I paid Slim her two snacks and she left out. Bella and Nicki were in my room talking about something I don't know. I was laying on my couch, fading in and out sleep. I was so fucking sleepy, today had drained me so much. I was still tired from the plane ride, the hella jobs we had to pull. Then Nicki got her dumb ass kidnapped. That shit pissed me off, I should of just left her ass in that fucking house. She know better than to get taken.

" Ace?" I heard Nessa call me name. I open my eyes and looked at her.

" You gonna come to bed?" she asked me.

" Naw, I'm just sleep here," I told her.

I was comfortable already and if I get up I'm have to go to the guest room down the hall, and I aint feel like getting up. She walked over to me, I looked up at her.

" Baby can you just come to bed with me?" she asked me as she bit down on her bottom lip.

She folded her arms across her stomach.

" But I'm so comfortable," I told her.

I was gonna get up, I just wanted to see what she was gonna say.

" And you look real comfortable, but I just really wanna lay with you tonight," She told me and ran her hand through her hair. I smirked a little and got up.

" Ight, come on little girl." I said and grabbed her hand.

" I aint a little girl, Ace. Im a big girl." She said as we started walking towards my guest room.

" You just eat like a big girl. Is Nicki sleep?" I asked her. She pushed me in my back and laughed.

" Shut up. Yeah she fell asleep in yo bed." She told me I nodded my head and made my way to the guest room.

" Where we going?" she asked me.

" To the guest room, I refuse to share a bed with you and Nicki. Yall don't know how to sleep." I told her and opened the guest room door, and walked in.

" Shut up Ace I don't sleep bad. You the one that be snoring, sounding like a got damn tractor." She told me.

I laughed a bit and laid down on the bed.

" Shut up Bella , only when I'm hella tired. And yo as hit me in my throat the last time you slept over." I told her, and rubbed my throat. She laughed a bit.

" No I didn't stop lyin. You always lying on me." She told me, and got in the bed with me.

" I'm not lying you hit me , I was gonna sock yo ass back till I realized who you was." I told her, as she laid her head on my chest. I placed my hand arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

" You was not gonna hit me." she told me and laughed.

" I wasn't gonna hit you but I should of pinched the shit out of yo ass." I told her and closed my eyes.

" Whatever Alesha. You gonna take me to school tomorrow?" She said.

" Yeah, you want me to pick you up and take you to work too?" I asked her.

she yawn and nodded her head yes.

" Damn, okay. I was gonna sleep until like 3 pm." I told her.

" You can come back and sleep after you drop me off." She told me.

" Fine, girl now shut up." I told her.

" Shut up and give me a kiss." Nessa said as she sat up and looked at me.

" No, I don't kiss little girls." I told her.

she sucked her teeth I felt her looking at me, I opened my eyes.

" Stop playing." She said, she leaned in for the kiss and I turned my head away from her.

" Stop it, you gonna get me in trouble." I told her.

She grabbed my head and kissed me and sucked on my bottom lip and bit it.

" I aint little." She said.

" You definitely not." I told her.

I turned off the light and kissed her back. We engaged in a make out session for like 5 minutes before we went to sleep.

My alarm on my phone started blasting its annoying as wake up tone. I looked at the time and saw it read 2:30 pm. I had set it after I came back from dropping Nessa off at school. I don't know why she just wouldn't drive her self to school and work. When I asked her she told me she aint want nothing to happen to my car. What kind of shit is that? Umm.. its bullshit. Yeah that's the kind of shit it is. I got up and went into the bathroom, I had to pee and I had to at least brush my teeth. When I was done in the bathroom, I walked in the living the living room to see Nicki sitting there eating my fuckin Lucky Charms she know I don't play when it comes to my Lucky Charms.

" Nigga always eating up somebody damn food." I told her as I sat down next to her.

" Shut the fuck up." she told me and gave me the finger at the same time.

" I will put yo ass out, don't play with me." I told her as took the remote and turned the channel.

" Aye! Bitch I was watching that." She said and looked at me like she was gonna kill me.

Even though Nicki called me a bitch I was okay with it. She has been calling me that since we started doing this shit. So it aint even faze my ass at all.

" Damn, why I gotta be all that? I let you stay here out of the kindness of my heart and you gonna sit her and eat my Lucky Charms and then call me a bitch? That shit hurts." I told her and placed my hand on my heart like I was really hurt. She looked over at me and laughed.

" Aye! Nigga cut that shit out. And go pick up my friend." She told me and pushed me.

We started laughing. I stood up and placed my feet in my house shoes. Shit I wasn't getting dress to just pick her up. In fact im still in my pajams from last night. Sweats and a hoddie. I grabbed the keys to my 2010 Malibu and my wallet. I was half way out the door when I heard Nicki yell at my ass.

" AYE! ACE, TELL NESSA SHE DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THE OFFICE TODAY JUST COME BACK HOME.... OH AND CAN YOU PLEASE BRING ME SOMETHING TO EAT CAUSE YOU AINT GOT NO FOOD AND..." I slammed the door because I aint feel like hearing her talking shit. I rarely stay here. But seeing as my apartment is the safest place , because people don't know I have it; I bring Nessa here more than my other crib.