Rissa

Rissa

It was around 1 in the afternoon when I woke up, Amber was on her cell I guess she was talking to that girl she meet last night. I not even gonna lie they looked good together Damn, my head was hurting a little bit. Shit weed is not for me or at least kush aint. I looked over to see Nessa still knocked the hell out on the floor. I'm still shocked that she likes girls, but Ace did have my ass thinking. She right though them begin gay aint got shit to do with me. Im not then one interested in girls. I also never would have truly thought that gays might see straight people as begin nasty, as unnatural. I was always told it was wrong.

To be honest I awalys wonder what it would be like to be with a girl, and to be honest Ace is a fine motha fucka. I would let her smash. I see why Nessa like her. She real coo people and she commands respect when she walks into a room or in a conversation. I think that I am now upset at the fact that she didn't tell me she like girls. I mean me and Nessa go back to grammar school. I got up shook myself out of those thoughts and made my way to the bathroom. I went in and handle mines and came out. I contemplated on wither or not to wake Nessa up, as I stood over her. I decide to wake her up. So I kicked her in her head. Her ass popped up ready to fight a nigga.

" Sit yo slow ass down,"

she scratched her head and looked up at me.

" Why the hell you kicked me you heffa?"

"Cuz its 1:30 in the afternoon and Amber over there caking on the phone, and yo trifling ass gots some explaining to do," I said in a tranquil voice and laid on my stomach, I wanted to be comfortable while she told me what was up with her love life.

Amber looked over at us and then ended the call; her ass is a meddlesome person always in some bodies shit. But Vanessa is her girl too but damn it I was here first.

" Hell yeah you got something to tell us," She said as she weaseled her way on to my unmade bed and grabbed my one of pillows and made herself comfortable.

" Ummm.. yeah after I come from the bathroom," Nessa got up and went to the bathroom and came back 10 minutes later. She sat on the floor Indian style and grabbed a pillow and placed it in front of her like some sort of barrier.

" You guys..."

" Girl don't play just say it shit," I was becoming a tad bit impatient.

"Look Clarissa I know you ain't coo' with the whole gay thing but that's what I am, and if you can't come to terms with it the fuck you...." I was a shocked at the last statement.

"...I mean when been coo' for a long as time to let this to come between are friendship, I mean if you don't wanna be friends anymore, let me know and I'll leave and we can forget everything we said to each other,"

After she finished her little speech and looked up at me she had tears in her eyes, which cause tears in mine, and in Ambers. I thought about what she said before I responded.

" Girl, when been friends to long to let the fact that you are ... gay to stop that. When we was at school I ain't mean all the stuff I was just talking out my neck, and besides you are to good of a friend for us to end our friendship like that. Besides me and you are the only ones that can put up with Amber,"

We both laughed.

" Hey I got other friends besides y'all tramps,"

"We put up with you better tho'," I said and we all laughed.

" Anyway, what are we doing today?" Nessa asked as she laid back down on the floor.

" I don't call ya new girlfriend and see what she's up to,"

" Rissa she is not my girl," Nessa was all smiles and she turned a little bit red after I mention Ace.

I have to admit they do make a cute couple and she has never been this happy before.

" Whateva call her up so I can talk to the sexy ass nigga again," I told her.

" Tell Amber to do it," Nessa said.

" Man her as is sleep and snoring loud as hell, "

We both looked over at her, then with one swift movement of my leg I kicked her out the bed she ended up on the floor with a big as thump, and she ain't even wake up.