Ace

She looked at me and got this big ass smile on her face. I placed my arm her shoulder and she put her arm around my waist.

" So is that how you ask females to be your lady," She said as we made our way over to the table that sat right in the middle of the room.

I pulled my polo up in the back so I wouldn't get it dirty and sat down on top of the table.

" Yeah it is... you got a problem with it," I asked as I pulled her closer to me.

She laughed and placed her forehead on my chest before she spoke. She raised her head up and looked me in my eye.

" Nope," I laughed.

" Well good to be honest you are the first girl ever to be my girlfriend," She then placed a quick kiss on my lips.

" Are you serious?" She nodded her head.

" Yeah, I just fuck most of the girls out here, but you aint give it up to me easy, so I came to the conclusion that you was looking for more," I told her with all honesty.

No need to lie.

She looked down and bit her bottom lip. Damn that was sexy.

" To be honest. That was my first kiss with a girl," She told me and looked a little embarrassed.

I laughed damn she cute and innocent. I bent down and kissed her lips.

" Well you were pretty good at it," I told her.

She looked at me and blushed a little bit.

" Aye stop cakin' nigga," I looked up and saw Dee goofy looking ass.

"Ci finirà questa conversazione più tardi," I whispered in her ear.

" Why we gotta finish the conversation later? Can't we say we did and don't," she asked me.

" No," I simple said and kissed her behind her ear before starting the conversation back up with Dee.

" I wasn't the one in there trying to cop a feel in there," I laughed and told him.

" Man, shut up I aint try I succeed,"

We all busted up laughing.

" Dang Amber you gonna let her put yo ass on blast like that," Robby said.

She laughed.

" Well its true, I mean she is my girl and everything,"

" Dang when y'all hooked up?" Rissa asked as she took a seat next to me.

" When Dee was kissing all up on her in there," Robby said as he went and sat on Rissa lap.

"Nigga move you are heavy," Rissa was tryin to push him off of her but he wasn't moving

"I sit where ever I want to," He said as he folded his arms.

"Aye wait a minute..." nessa said as she broke lose out of my grasp.

I wish she aint move she smelled good and I was comfortable.

"So did we all hook up?"

we all looked at each other and started laughing.

"Well damn we aint gonna forget our anniversary then," I shook my head at the comment that Dee made.

She was right tho'. It's a shame when the slowest person in the group is right.

" I'm hungry," Amber said as she was looking at her stomach like it was doing the talking.

"Amber you always hungry," Rissa said as she got down from the table.

I got down off the table to, and wrapped my arms around MY girl. I laughed a little bit. I aint had one girl in like forever. Fuck that never.

"Let's go to steak-n- shake, " I said as we approached the truck.

" Yeah I aint been there in minute, "

" What the hell is that?"

we all turned and shot this what the hell look at Rissa.

" You don't know what steak and shake is? Baby what's wrong with yo friend?"

I looked down at Nessa.

" I don't know..."

" Leave my baby alone." Robby said as he put his arm around Rissa.

" You'll find out when we get there."

He said as he place a small kiss on her forehead. We were at the truck. I place my hands on top of my head.

"I aint sitting in the middle again.. I'm to tall for that shit,"

Everybody started laughing, but I 'm serious.

" Yeah you is kindda of tall. How tall are you exactly," I looked down at my girl.

" I'm 6'3,"

" Damn why the hell you so tall," I looked over at Rissa.

"So that people can look up to me,"

" Nigga shut yo corny ass up and get in the truck," Nessa said I laughed.

"Damn baby that hurt," I took my hand and held it over my heart.

She looked up at me and laughed. She walked over and stood up on her the tip of her toes and kissed me.

" But fa real my moms was 6'0 and my dad was 7'5 so tallness runs in the family," I told her and her nosey friends.

" Nigga get in the truck. We can finish this boring ass conversation in there, " Dee said.

We all got in the truck and I was by the window and Vanessa had one-leg place in-between mines and her head was lying on my shoulder. She was looking at my feet.

" So what size shoes do you wear?" she looked at me.

I laughed.

" Umm a 11 in men, and I weigh 195," I told her and waited on her response.

She simple nodded her head and laid back on my shoulder and closed her eyes.