Dee

I had rented me a hotel room outside the city. All the noise was making it hard for me think. I was stuck. I really didn't know what I should do. I looked over at my phone as it lit up. I had my phone on slient, not vibrate but slient. I was trying to miss all calls as I cleared my head. I had been in this room for going on 3 days now. I had to to some surious reflecting on my love life.

I watched as my phone lit up again. I sighed. When it finished I grabbed it off the coffee table. I looked through the my miss calls. I had 10 from Amber, and like 75 from Jay. I also had some from Cassie, but she knew what was up because I did talk to the crew before I checked in here. I looked at my text messages I had damn near a 2 thousand. Half of those were from Jay too. I sat my phone back down.

I ran my hand over my hair, that needed to be cut. I knew I was looking bad. But your suppose to when you trying to slove lifes issues. I wanna say this was a sign. I have been gone three days, and Amber has only called me 10 times and texted me like 100. But Jay was blowing up my phone since I got here.

The more I think on it the more I know where I gotta be. Why would stay with somebody who only wants me when they want me? I would just be adding on to the statics of being a dumbass. I looked around the room I was in. It wasn't even a mess. Just me.

I have only moved from this spot to go to the bathroom. That's about it. I rested my head back on the couch and closed my eyes. I was almost done making my decision when it was very anger pounding on my door.

"DEE OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR NIGGA!"

Shit. It was Rob ass.

"DEE DON'T MAKE US BREAK THIS FUCKING DOOR DOWN!"

Shit he brought Rissa with his ass. I was defeated. I got up and opened the door and turned back around and sat back in my spot.

"Shit, nigga you need a fucking shower," Rob said as he made his way in.

"Damn Dee, its clean as shit in here for you to be on this three day hiatus," Rissa said as she sat her ass down on the bed.

"Dee?" I looked up and saw Janeal standing there looking good.

I looked at Rob like he was fucking crazy for bring her ass here.

"Dee she been worried about yo ass. She been blowing my shit up asking where you at and what did she do wrong," Rob said as he looked out the window.

" I know you were seeing Amber behind my back," She said.

I looked down at the carpet. I think I can almost burn a hole in this shit.

"In fact Cassie told me everything," she said as she came closer to me.

"Rob, lets go get some food," Rissa said as she got up.

"Why? I wanna see what happens," Rob said as he turned around.

"We are going to get some food," Rissa told him.

He sighed and they both left the room.

" Desire, I can forgive you. I know this is hard for you, and we did move kind of fast with this whole thing. You didn't have enough time to get over Amber,"

"Shut up," I told her.

My voice sounded harsh, probably because I haven't used it in days.

" I've been here thinking, I've thought long and hard," I looked at her.

She looked like sad and like she had been crying.

" I thought I was still in love with her, but sitting in this room I realized it was just the aftershock of emotions. I need closure. To make sure I guess that I didn't love her," I told her.

She bit down on her bottom lip and looked down. I took my finger and lifted her head up.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, but I promise I wont ever do it again. You have blown up my phone, you blew up my homies phone. You came looking for me. Amber hasn't done any of that shit. I was mistaken in trying to love somebody that only likes me, instead of loving the person who really loves me,"

She looked and me and smiled. I smiled back. She attacked me with a hug and let out a small cry.

" I love you Jay,"

"I love you to Dee,"

" Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you please go wash your ass?" she said.

I pulled back from the hug and laughed.

"Yeah, I do stink don't I?"

"You smell horrible,"

"Shut up," I told her.

I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Tell Rob and Rissa will meet them later. Then come take a shower with me," I told her as I got up.

She smiled and texted one of them. I had that water at a nice hot temperature. I grabbed my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth. When I was done. I felt the shower door open and Jay wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I missed you so much,"

She grabbed my towel and my AXE body was and started to help wash my body.

" I missed you to," I said as I turned around to face her.

I leaned in and kissed her with all I had whiched caused her to drop the towel on the floor. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I pressed her body against the wall.