Ace

It was about 11 at night and Nessa was sittin on my lap and resting her head on my shoulder. I was half way sleep when my other phone rang. I was pissed as hell. For one I was sleepy, two I was comfortable, and three I was trying to spend time with my baby. I answered my phone and it was Nicki.

" Speak," I tapped sweetie on her leg so that she could up but I guess her ass had fell asleep. Which was good and bad.

" Ace, baby, I found those bitch ass niggas who stole yo shit. We got 'em down here tied up in the back room of the warehouse," she told me.

I sighed and my jaw started to tighten up. Just cause I'm a female and gotta pussy don't mean you fuck with my shit. I rub my head.

"I'll be down there in an hour,"

I hung up the phone. I woke up baby girl and told her I would be back. I kicked Dee and Rob and told 'em we had a code green. They popped up just as pissed as I was. I was deciding on if I should take Ice with me but she too damn crazy tho'. They would be missing all kinds of body parts. So I left her there and told her to watch the girls. She nodded her head and went back to sleep. I jumped in my Malibu and they jumped in the truck.

I knew that I would have to stay a few minutes longer than them and I didn't know if they wanted to wait for me.

We walked into the warehouse, when Dee sighed.

"This some shit I was just about to get some ass tonight and niggas wanna fuck shit up,"

I looked ova at Dee and shook my head because I know her ass was telling the truth. I peeped her and her lady getting all touchy and shit.

I shook my head as we walked through the back door of the warehouse.

"Ace, they tied up in the back, and that all the shit they took,"

Nicki pointed over to the table with the duffle bags laying there along with the J and what looks like a couple of coach bags. Now I was really pissed. I walked in the back and looked over to see they asses tied up from the ceiling. They were knocked out so Dee got the fire hose and woke those bitches up. Well once bitch and two niggas.

"So, y'all wanna steal from a nigga huh,"

They all was looking scared as fuck. I reached in to my pocked and pulled out a set of brass knuckles, my glock, and my knife.

" Aye Rob man you remember when yo momma would make you take a bath and then whoop yo ass?"

I looked over at Rob who had picked up a baseball bat off the floor.

" Hell yeah that shit was rough man. You remember that Dee?"

She looked up and had some piano wire in her hand.

" Hell yeah and don't let her whoop yo ass with the wooden spoon,"

We all laughed and looked at the three niggas in front of us. I punched the shit out of one them. As I was working this nigga ova you could hear Rob breaking this one nigga foot. He was screaming louder then the bitch that Dee was cutting with the piano wire. After we were done and Rob broke both the nigga's feet and elbows, and me and Dee rub salt and lemon juice into the open wombs of the other two we left 'em there.