Nessa

Chapter 4 

I was sitting in my 8th period class thinking about that girl I saw in the Chevy earlier today. We had about 10 minutes until class was over and people were sitting around talking and not doing a damn thing.

"Nessa, you going clubbing with us today? " Clarissa asked me.

" I don't know I got some stuff to do,"

" I wasn't asking you I was telling you

"WELL I'm telling you I ain't going. Its too many people and I don't want them dirty old men talking to me,"

"..But Vanessa we best friends... you not my best friend no more,"

Clarissa had her head on my shoulder and giving me the puppy dog eyes. Damn she knows that gets to me. Every since we was little she played that best friend card with the face. I hate it when she does that. I sighed and rolled my eyes

"Fine,"

"Yay!"

She hugged me and began talking about how we had to go to the mall, and get our hair done.

"We gonna find you a man, and me a man tonight girl,"

"What if I don't want a man?"

I asked in all serious because I really don't. I really want a girl, but I can't let her know that. She might flip out on me. She laughed

" Whateva girl you need one, and so do I so be easy,"

"Man whateva," I laid my head on my desk and wait for the end of the day announcements to come on.

As soon as they said YAY God! I was YAY gone with Rissa and Amber not to far behind. Personally if you ask me I think Amber is bi cause she sometimes looks at me awful hard like she wants to do me. We've all been cool since are parents were in Lamaze classes and happy meals.

"Aye I'm hungry can we please stop and get some chips,"

Amber started right as we started on our trip to the mall. Yeah it was far but hell she could wait till we get there.

" Girl you always hungry. We haven't been in the car a good five minutes. What you want?" I asked as, Rissa rolled her eyes.

"I want some chips, a juice, and some candy please," She said like she was placing her order in a drive thru.

"Well you can keep wanting cause you not getting it," I said as we pulled up to a stop light, I turned on the radio and they was playing Turning Me On remix.

"Nessa if you don't take me to the store I'm starting singing,"

I felt Rissa hand come from the back seat.

" Please, pretty please stop,"

I laughed

"Okay we do need to spare the world of such pain,"

We all laughed. I pulled up to some corner store that Amber knew. It was a whole lot of people standing out front of the store.

"I am not going in there y'all bring me something back,"

Damn it Rissa beat me to it.

"Ok come on Nessa,"

" Man Rissa I hate you," I said in a whisper tone.

" I love you to and lock the doors," Rissa said and laughed.

I got out the car to see the same girl from early. She was tall as hell she had to be 5'11 or 6'0. She is fine as hell fuck that cute shit. I must have been looking a little bit too long 'cause one of her boys nudge her and said something. She looked at me and winked and smiled at me. I blushed a little bit and walked into the store kind of fast. I would blush. She has a sexy smile with the nicest pair of teeth I have ever seen, well besides mines that is. When I got into the store I saw Amber's fat butt getting five bags of flammin's and all of them with chesses on them. I shook my head and went to get me and Rissa a pop. When I got the pop I bumped into somebody.

" Damn mamis be carefull,"

A sexy unfamiliar voice said to me, it was a little raspy, and deep but not deep enough to be a males.

"Oh I'm sorry,"

When I looked up I saw the same girl from earlier. She had her hat pulled all the way down over her eyes. She lifted up the hat and began to speak to me.

" You know this is the third time I've seen you today?" I looked at her and smiled and blushed a little bit.

"The third?" I Asked.

" Yeah baby, I saw you once at yo school, and once outside. But seeing as I ran into you again it's the third," She smirked, and I couldn't help but laugh at her smartass comment.

"Hey nessa! Where you at? lets go," Amber had yelled out my name.

So now this girl knows my name well nickname.

"So yo name is Nessa huh?"

Before I could respond. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to her. She took her hand and slowly made her way down to hip. I started to breathe a little bit heavy one I'm scared that Amber will come around the corner and see us and secondly I'm scared because it felt so right to be this close to her, and also she smells so good that I have some things running through my head.

She took my cell phone off the clip that is on my skirt and put her number in my phone. She took my phone and pressed the call button.

" Now I got yo number," She clipped the phone back on my hip and kissed me on my check.

"Call me," she whispered in my ear.

Then just like that she left back outside. I went to pay for my stuff.

"Aye Rissa you can drive,"

"You okay?" I was in a bit of a daze.

" Yeah I'm coo' I just want to sit in the backseat and enjoy the ride,"

"Whateva heffa, "

I sat in the back seat of the car and took out my phone. I looked threw my contacts to see a new name Ace. So that's her huh.