Dee

" She still not answering her phone?" Janeal asked me.

I shook my head no. Ace don't usual up and disappear like that, and she always answers her phones I was getting kind of worried. I don't think she was taken or anything because things have been running smoothly for the past few months, and Vanessa is missing too. I rubbed my chin.

" Bae, don't worry about them. They probably out on a date or something,"

" Who the hell goes on a date this long?" I asked her.

" It's only been a day," She said and laughed.

" Yeah well its going on 2 am and Ace missed a meeting she don't never miss a meeting," I told her and sat back on the couch.

I wonder if this how Ace feels. All stressed and shit. When she can't find somebody or one us goes missing like her.

" Sit up," I did what she said and sat up she moved her body behind me and started to rub my back.

" Relax I'm sure that they are both fine. If they were in some trouble I'm sure Vanessa would have call by now, " She said as she placed kisses on the side of my neck.

" I guess so," I said as I leaned back into her and rested my arms on her legs.

" How about we go out to a club or something?" I asked her.

"I don't feel like it. We can just stay here," She told me and kissed my neck.

" What we gonna do if we stay here?"

She ran her hands down my chest and to my stomach.

" I don't know what we gonna do. But I do know what I want you to do," She said in this sexy voice.

" Whats that?" I asked her as I watch her hands start to unbuckle my belt.

" Something you have been putting off for a while now," She whispered in my ear.