Ace

Chapter 7

Me and babygirl was on the floor dancing, and to be honest I was shocked that she could move her body like this. She got some nice moves and she ain't kept looking back with her tongue hanging out her mouth. I hate that shit it is not cute what so ever. In fact I found it kinda hoeish. I placed my hands on her waist to keep from falling. She was definitely giving my ass some nasty thoughts. I was grinding back on her when I looked up and notice some chick dancing with my boy Robby giving us a nasty dirty ass look. I see I have made contact with best friend number one. I chuckled and moved my hips into her ass like we was fucking with a strap-on. That should piss her friend off even more. As soon as I did that I spotted friend number two who was dancing with my homie Dee. She looked both shocked and excited. So she must be the more accepting friend especially if she dancing with Dee ass.

It was about 3 in the morning when I decide enough was enough. I had fun and everything but a nigga was hungry.

"Man I'm hungry," I looked over and down to Nessa.

" Yo ass should be after all that damn dancing, you pretty much exercise for the whole damn week," She laughed a little bit.

I put my arm around her shoulder and she wrapped hers around my waist.

" You wanna go with me and my people to get some food?"

She looked down and then up. I looked down at her and waited on an answer. Who in they right mind would turn down a meal? Especially if you feeling somebody.

"It's free food hun, and think about don't it. NO black person I have ever known has turned down a free meal," she laughed and I let out a slight chuckle.

"Yeah I'll go and get some food, let me ask my girls if they want to go,"

" Yo girls are they gay too? " I asked and smiled at her.

I knew damn well one was gay or bi.

" Nigga calm yo happy self down. One is bi and the other one is straight," She told me.

"I'm just playing I don't want them. Besides I don't mess with them bi chicks they don't know what they want. You either you is or u ain't, "

She laughed and then hit me.

" That is rude,"

"It's like this I personal don't think there is a such thing as bisexuals they just greed,"

" Whatever," She said and we both laughed.

Man my theory is right. Cause I'm always right.

I looked at her and smiled.

" Damn you is so sexy," She blushed a little bit as a piece of her hair fell in her face.

I swear if we hook up its going to be the end of my playa days and those days were the best of my life.

" And you are so damn handsome,"

" Well you know,"

" See you just messed up the mood," she said as we reached my car and I sat on the hood and pulled her in between my legs.

Her back was facing me as she called up her friends.

" They want to know if they friends can come to,"

" What's they names?"

I don't trust many people so I gotta know what niggas her friends wanna bring they might be my enemies.

"Robby and Dee," I laughed

" Yeah them fools can come,"

" Okay I'm going to ride with Ace," She said into the phone.

Man she was cute as hell, if she was some otha chick I would have been hit, but she different though.

"Who car are you sitting, and I'm leaning on?" She asked me as she hung up her phone.

" This me hun,"

"This ain't you,"

"Yes it is,"

" This is nice,"

I had drove my 2010 Cadillac Cts to night. This is my chillin' car when I ain't running around doing business. I try not to be flashy that's how motha fuckas get caught but shit I needed one luxry car.

" ACE!" I heard Dee yell my name.

" YO!" I yelled back.

I guess I scared babydoll cause she jumped a little bit. I slide off the car and wrapped one arm around her and dapped up Dee. She had two fine ass females with her. The chick on the right kept grillin me she betta stop befor I check her ass, I don't like when people try to size me up.

"Ace the one on the right is Clarissa and the one on the left is Amber," Nessa said all cheerful.

I smiled at Amber and glared at Clarissa I felt like I was gonna either have to check her ass or beat it.

"You ready killa," Rob asked me I guessed he saw the look on my face.

" Yeah lets go," I pulled my keys out my pocket.

"Where we going?" Dee asked.

" IHOP nigga,"

" Ight Rob, call Darrell and 'em. Thoes niggas always wanna eat,"

We all got in the cars and followed Rob there. It was silent in the car for a while until she spoke up.

" Y'all are so rude yelling in the parking lot at 3 in the morning," she said.

"It's okay they ain't gonna do nothing," I told her and laughed

" Uh –huh,"

I turn on the radio to some smooth jazz. She looked at me like I had lost my mind I had to laugh cause she looked cute.

" Yes I listen to jazz its relaxing after loud music,"

" It is but, but I don't peg you as the type to listen to it,"

"Well there is a lot you don't know. That 's why I gave you my number so you can get to know,"

I took her hand and kissed the back of it.