Ace

I had just gotten home like 15 minutes before Nessa called me. I took a nice lengthy shower, to get all of KC blood off of me. We still had that nigga tied up. We ain't kill him yet, but he was close to death though. I wasn't gonna rush to make it to her little meet the uppity mother fuckas gathering. I wasn't even in the mood for this shit. I just wanted to take about 5 shots and relax. I got out the shower and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my waist.

Shit I like to air dry. I walked into my room and sat down on my bed. I reached under my bed and pulled out my shoe box. I opened it up and took out two swishers and some weed. I started to roll up and blaze up. It was regular so I was gonna be alright. I looked at the clock and it read 6: 30pm. I got up and went into my closet and picked out my out fit. I lotion up and got dressed. I sprayed on my scent for the evening. Black By Kennth Cole.

I grabbed my second blunt, my keys, and my cologne. I hopped in my all black Challenger, I started up my ride and let down my windows and my girlfriend Chrisette Michele graced my speakers with Like a Dream.

I lit up my blunt and zoomed out of the parking lot. I moved the car effortlessness down my streets. It was a nice night. A nice spring night at that, were it was cool but not to cool. I pulled up in front of the restaurant and finished off my blunt. I looked at the clock in my car the time read 7:20. I parked my car and sat there for 2 minutes, before I applied another coat of cologne and got out the car; I walked into the building and looked around for Nessa. We spotted each other at the same time and I made my way over. God help me. I gave Nessa a hug and sat next to her in the booth. She was sitting next to some dude that looked like Tyga but minus the tats.

" Ace?"

I looked up and saw Desi. Fuck my life. I nodded my head.

" Oh so you two know each other?" Ashley asked us.

" Yeah we use to date," She told her.

I felt Nessa looking at me. So I just ignored it.

" Oh really what happen to you guys?" Nessa asked me.

" She fucked up, and we never dated. We just fucked around for a year," I said.

The waitress came over. I must say she was fine as fuck. She looked me up and down and smirked. I must admit I do look good.

" Whats up ma? Can I get a menu and a shot of patron?" I asked her.

She nodded her head yes and walked off. I rested my arm on the booth, but it wasn't around Nessa. I looked at her and she looked like she wanted to be jealous.

" So Ace, do you have a girlfriend now? Or somebody you just fuck with? " Desi asked me while putting emphasize on the fuck and with part.

I guess we had to talk to each other because skinny dude was talking Nessa's ear off, and Ashley was into her man, and there other friend was into hers. The waitress came over with my menu.

" I guess so, she wanna be my girl on her own time," I said.

I looked at Nessa and she had this sad look on her face, for a little bit. It went away though.

" Oh that ain't right," Desi said.

I nodded.

" So Ace, why do you like girls?" Ashley other friend asked me.

" And you are who?" I asked

" Sorry I'm Candice, this is my man Eric, That's Edward sitting next to Vanessa and sitting next to Ashley is her man Craig," She told me.

" Well Candice I just happen to love females. I am not attracted to men at all," I told her and sipped my water.

" I don't understand that gay shit how you do it?" Eric asked me.

Damn ask Desi some questions.

" I don't get that straight shit how do you it?" I asked.

Nessa and Desi let out a small laugh.

" No disrespect hun. But how the fuck do know if a girl is gay?" Craig asked me.

I took another sip of water.

" I think all girls have a fantasy of begin with another girl. I think that all girls are bi wither it is sexual or curious. If they get a good girl then the have the potential to be a lesbian," I told them.

Shit that how I feel. They looked at me like I was crazy. I rolled my eyes and got up.

" Watch," I got up and walked over to the bar, where our waitress was getting my shot.

" Hey," I said.

" I'm sorry it's taking so long with your drink. We are busy tonight," She said and giggled a bit.

I smiled.

" It's coo' sweetie, I had to get away from that table anyway," I said as she handed me my drink.

" Why?" she asked me.

She was a cutie kind of reminded me of a ticker Rihanna with a bob and brown eyes.

" They grilling me on my gayness," I laughed and she did too.

" What they saying?" she asked

" Wondering how I know if a girl gay or not," I said and took my shot to the head.

I asked for another one.

" Well how do you know?" she asked me and bit her bottom lip.

" I don't," I told her.

I leaned against the bar and faced her. She blushed a little bit.

" Well to tell you the truth I am not gay, but find myself attracted to you very much so," She told me.

I laughed. She was bold.

" Really the way you were looking at me I would of never guessed it," I told her.

"Well I'm not. But if I was you would of known," She said.

I chuckled a bit.

" That girl in the purple dress is staring at us," She told me.

I looked over at the table and indeed, Vanessa was staring at us. She looked mad as hell. I think she was jealous, but I ain't care.

" Oh yeah," I said and turned my attention back to the young lady.

" Is she your girlfriend?" she asked me.

" Well tonight, if you ask her we suppose to be friends," I told her.

She shook her head and laughed .

" She must be a baby then, cause if I was her everybody would know that you was mines," She told me.

" Really now?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

She looked at me and licked her lips.

" Yeah," She said.