Ace

I can tell that Nessa was pissed about something, but I dunno what, and one thing I learned is that you should never let a women braid you hair mad. Cause they braid all tight and shit, and I can afford to have a headache.

" Come on," She said and walked into the bathroom.

I sighed and got up off the bed and walked to bathroom.

" Take ya shirt off," She told me as she adjusted the water and reached up and got the shampoo and conditioner out of her bathroom cabinet.

I did what I was told and leaned against the counter of the sink and just watched her.

" What's wrong with you?" I asked.

She looked at me and shook her head.

" Nothing," She said.

She pointed to the sink and I placed my head under the warm water. She started to wash my hair. I must admit that this shit feels good. Almost put my ass to sleep.

When she was done she placed a towel on my head and started to dry it a little bit with the towel. Her short answers and demeanor was starting to piss me off. And my temper is short anyway. I placed my hands on her arms and stop her from drying my hair. She looked at me like I done a major 'NO-NO', I pushed her hands away from my head and placed them at her sides.

" You are gonna tell me right now what the fuck this attitude is about. I don't have time for you to be acting all pissy for no reason, and if there is a reason as your girl I feel like I have a right to know," I told her in the most calming tone I could manage. She looked down and back up to me.

" I heard you and my girls talking about smoking and what not," She told me and I didn't say nothing I let her continue.

I let her arms go and leaned against the sink counter with my arms folded, I nodded my head.

" And I know that you smoke, at first it didn't bother me... but know that I am getting closer to you I'm scared that you might start dipping into other drugs. I don't want to see you go downhill, I'm not sure if I can handle that," She told, all while not looking at me.

Her eyes were focused so hard on the white marvel tile on the floor. I sighed. She looked up at me, and had tears in her eyes. I took the towel and wiped the water that was falling from hair to my face.

" To be honest I have already dappled into those other drugs, I didn't like how they made me feel I couldn't function right. With weed I am a functioning high. I already have a bad temper. My temper is worse when I don't smoke. I've done a lot of bad things, and I'm still doing bad things so I have to put my mind at ease somehow,"

I shrugged my shoulders and just told her the truth. Shit ain't really got nothing to hide, and hopefully that put her mind at ease. She looked at me. That's all she did. So I looked at her back. I could tell that she was in disbelief that I told her all this information. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head up and down very slowly.

"Okay...Okay," She said, I looked at her I could tell that she had hella questions, but wasn't sure how to ask them and if she wanted to.

" Well, lets go do yo hair," She said as she grabbed my hand and lead me back into her bedroom.

I sat on the floor in between her legs and she started to blow dry my hair. Now that hot air was putting me to sleep something serious. She got done blow-drying my hair.

"Now I don't want to sit her for hours and watch TV," I told her she giggled.

" Well I will braid you up pretty fast," She told me as she parted my hair.

" Wait, can I at least play some video games. I know yo brother gotta have a system around this semi- huge house," I said.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She went into her brother's room and brought in her brother xbox 360, with three games. I watched her as she hooked up the game. I kind of wanted her. I chuckled a little bit and she looked back at me and walked over with the controller and handed it to me. I don't what this game was but it had me hook.

" I'm done," She said as she ran her fingers through my braids.

" What you mean you done?" I asked, I paused the game and looked down at my watch.

She had braided me up in like 45 minutes, well maybe a hour and a little bit.

" You just started," I told her and I got up and walked over to her mirror on her closet door.

She had hella zig zags in my head. This shit was dope. I saw her look at me threw the mirror, I smiled and turned around and walked over to her. I bent down and pecked her lips.

" Thanks babe," I said, and she placed her arms around my neck.

" That's all I get, for braiding all yo hair?" she asked me, and bit down on her bottom lip.

I smiled and shook my head no. I leaned in and kissed her, while laying her back on her bed. I took her bottom lip in between my teeth and pulled it. I put my hand under her shirt and started rubbing her stomach.

"Aye, would y'all niggas stop that shit," I heard Dee's loud as mouth and felt her throw my shirt at me.

I pulled back and got off her.

" Man Dee, yo gay ass always gotta come in at the wrong time and shit," I said as I put my shirt on and Nessa fixed hers.

She looked hella of embarrassed.

" Come on nigga, so we can smoke these blunts. That's all these two kept talking about. Fucking weed heads," She said.

I chuckled and looked at Nessa she looked kind of pissed.

" You gonna come with us. You ain't gotta smoke with us,"

I looked at her and she shook her head no. I sighed and kissed her cheek.