Vanessa/ Ace

I was lying down on the couch when I heard the front door open. I sat up and saw Ace walked in with some blood on her shirt.

" Ace what the hell happened?"

She looked at me and I it felt like I didn't know me for a minute. Her eyes went from grey back to green. She walked over to me and kissed me on my forehead. She smelled like blood, weed, and soap.

" Nothing I'm take a quick shower, change then we will be on our way," She told me.

" Ace don't lie to me.... Just tell me your not hurt," I told her.

She sighed and walked around the couch. I moved back so that she could sit down.

" I'm fine, I had to handle that son of a bitch that hurt my sister real quick,"

She laid her head back on the couch. I punched her in her arm. I couldn't control myself.

" SHIT! Why did you do that?" she said and rubbed her arm.

I guess I hit her harder than I thought I did.

" I told you not do anything stupid and what do you? Something stupid," I told her.

She laughed at me.

" You know I couldn't help my self," She said as she stood up and stretched.

" You getting pretty strong there,"

She left and went to take a shower. I sighed and laid back down. I'm find her an anger management class after this little get away. I guess I had gone to sleep because I felt Ace shake me.

" You ready baby?" I stood up and stretched.

" Where we going?"

" I don't know," She said and grabbed my hand and our over night bag.

" What you me you don't know?" I asked her I thought she had a plan or something.

" Baby just trust me. It's just gonna be me and you that's all that matters right," She told me.

I smiled and nodded my head she smiled back at me and opened the door for me.

" After you il mio amore,"

-----------

-----------------

I looked over at Nessa she was looking out the window and bobbing her head to the beat and lyrics of Trey Songz that blasted through my speakers. We had been driving for little over an hour now. I hope she like its. I'm not big on the whole romantic tip. So I hope she likes this place. I use to come up here with the crew when we where younger and need a break from all the bull shit. I decided not to go with the hotel, because we still be in the city, and if some shit popped off I would be tempted to go and handle it. This way I can tell them I'm out of town and can't make it.

" Ace... I thought your sister was gonna be staying with you for a while?" she asked me.

" She was but when she came to the apartment, we sat and talked while you where sleep. She told me she ain't want to be a burden on me and that she would just stay the night and leave in the morning. She said she had some money saved up and her and the kids would stay in a hotel," I told her.

I looked over to the right and merged into the right lane.

" So I told her she could stay at one of the houses I have and don't use any more, and that I would get her a job working with either you and Nicki or at the car shop with the crew," I told her and licked my lips.

I saw her look at me. She reached behind me and started to rub the back of my neck.

" That was so nice of you baby," She told me and smiled.

" Yeah, yeah,"

" Really it was. What made you do it tho'?" I shrugged my shoulders.

" I think I did it more so for her kids..." before I could finish she cut me off.

" You mean yo niece and nephew," She smiled at me.

" Yeah I guess so, I couldn't let them little shorties stay on the street and then one day having the little shorties on my door step. I can't take care of kids baby," I told her and laughed.

She laughed too.

" Do you want kids?" she asked me.

" If I wanted kids I would be straight,"

She moved her hand and sat straight up in her seat.

" You must want kids," I said.

" Yeah at least 3," She said.

" Well if you want three of you running around than okay," I said.

She laughed.

" Now I just want you to know that I'm not a big romantic, mushy person. So if this isn't your idea of a romantic get away I'm sorry, "

For some reason I was a bit nervous about my decision to bring here her.

"Is this an indoor waterpark?!"

I wasn't sure if she was excited or just shocked that her girlfriend lacked many romantic bones in her body.

" Yeah," I said as I pulled into the parking spot in the Timber Ridge Lodge and

Water Park.

I placed the car in park and saw that she had a big smiled on her face.

" I never have been here before. I've always wanted to come but my mom wouldn't allow it. She said well off people don't and shouldn't rub elbows with middle, low middle, and poor people," She told me.

She looked a little sad.

" Did you really kill my mother?" she asked me.

It caught me off guard.

" Naw, I didn't kill her baby," I told her.

I really didn't kill her moms. I just hurt her.

" Okay baby," She pecked my lips and opened the door.

" Come on Ace, " She said as she forgot to close the door.

She left me in the car. I shook my head and grabbed our bag.