Ace

I had moved everything that me and Vanessa had brought with us into the other crib.

"Ace... why the hell you aint bring me to this one first?" she asked me.

"I don't know, this one is not my favorite,"

I was sitting on the bed putting my clothes and stuff in the dresser.

"Why not? It's bigger and it has a hot tub!"

I laughed.

"I like the view of the other one,"

" Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I told her.

I was, just thinking about how the fuck I'm pull this shit off. I felt the bed dip and her come from behind me and wrap her arms around my neck. She placed her head in the crook of my neck.

" You sure?"

"What you wanna do today?" I asked her. I wasn't up for conversation right now.

"I don't know,"

Her lips connected with my jaw line.

"You trying to seduce me?"

I took my hand and placed it on her wrist and pulled her around to the front of me. She straddle my lap and placed her arms around my neck and smirked.

" Is it working?" I kissed her and placed my hands around her waist. I bit down on her bottom lip before I pulled back.

"Nope,"

I laughed and she giggled.

"Why not?" She said.

"Your bad at it, " I told her as she started to run her hands throw my braids.

"Am I really?"

" Yup," I said as I placed kisses on her neck. She let out low moan

"I think I'm good at," she pushed me back on the bed. I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't think so," I said as I stared her in her eyes. I felt her body start to tense up. She started rubbing her earlobe. I smirked and moved her hand.

"Why you nervous?"

"cause the way you was looking at me,"

" And how was I looking at you?"

"Like you just read every one of my thoughts,"

"It's not that hard,"

I told her as I pulled her down on top of me. She laid her head in the crook of my neck.

" Alesha,"

"Let's go to the club tonight, "

I decided to cut her off. Every time she says my government name we end up having a conversation about my job, or her having to leave.

" Alesha," I sighed

"Yes,"

I guess she wasn't gonna let me change the subject like that.

"I don't understand this hold you got over me. It's so crazy and strong. I can't help all the thoughts I have. The only reason I always bring your job up is because; I don't think I will be able to function without you. I would probably die or something. I just don't want to lose you to the streets,"