Vanessa/Ace

Ace had been in a coma for about 2 weeks now. The doctor said that a coma can last from anywhere from two to four weeks. It turns out my mother had hit her in the back of her head when the whole thing went down. I'm not sure what happen to my mother I didn't get a chance to ask Ace. I was sitting in the car with Cassie and my head was leaning on the window.  It was raining  pretty hard. I was fine with the rain, I wasn't so good with it storming though the rain started to hit the windows, and the sky started to light up and rumble. I jumped I don't like storms and I was nowhere near my baby to even lay next to her. JuJu had called me and Cassie for this job we where doing now. I know when Ace finds out that I have been jacking car for the past couple of months she might just kill me. I couldn't help myself the money is too good to pass this shit up.

" Hey, cus she is gonna be alright.You got a fighter on your hands ma," I looked over at Cassie who was driving .

I nodded my head.

" Besides we gotta take this car to JuJu. So try and get yo head right, " She told me.

She was right. We just boosted a Nissan GT-R. This was our last car of the night. We had made about 1,500 each. We pulled up to JuJu's shop and gave him the car.

" You know I you guys still cars just as good as Ace, Rob, and Dee use to," he said and smiled at me.

" How is Ace?" He asked as he counted out the money and handed it to us.

"She is doing okay. She should be up any day now," Cassie spoke for me.

He just nodded his head. He told us he would call us if he had any work for us to do. 

---------------

I heard a loud rumble of thunder, that jerk me out of my sleep. I sat up and coughed and looked around. The room was starting to spend. I had no idea where I was and what happen. All I know is that I'm in a hospital room. Just as I lay back down, I saw two small figures walk into the room.

" How is she Slim?" one of the girls asked.

I have heard her voice many times before. I guess she has been the girl coming in and talking to me. I know that she is my girl friend but for some reason I only remember bits and pieces about our relationship. Her name is another I can't recall.

" Well why don't you ask her?" Slim said.

As she walked over to me and smiled; I smiled back and she sat my bed up and handed me some water to drink. The girl walked over to me with tears streaming down her face and smiling. I smiled back.

" Fuck Ace, don't ever scary me like that again," She told me.

In my dreams she was pretty, But in reality she was breath taking. I sat the cup of water down and went off on my first instinct. I opened my arms to her. She walked over and carefully wrapped her arms around me.

"Ti ho detto che avrebbe preso il dolore per te bella," I whispered in her ear.

" I know you told me you would take the pain for me. But not like this baby," She told me.

She started to cry harder. I'm not sure what has happen but it wasn't good at all.

" Hey, Ace I'm going you leave you guys alone, but I'll be back so you can get clean up and eat something," Slim said as she got done checking my vitals and making sure everything was okay.

" Thanks Slim," I told her.

My voice sounded so rough and rasper than usual. She nodded her head and walked out the room.

"Bella, stop crying I don't really remember what happen, and to be honest I don't remember much about are relationship or your name. All I know is that I love you. It probably gonna take some time for it to come back. But just stop crying. You ain't do nothing to hurt me. I'm sure that I had some part in what happen as well," I told her.

She looked at me a little confused. She snuggled up close to me.

" I will fill you in later. My name is Vanessa you usual call me Nessa," She told me.

I nodded my head.

" Oh and I heard you mention you was working for JuJu," I told her.

Her whole body tense up.

"Baby I'm sorry...." She started to talk but I cut her off.

" I know I gave you a legit job. Don't work for JuJu any more. I told you that once and I'm not gonna tell you again. And if I hear you are still working for him. Just pray I don't do anything stupid. You understand?" I told her.

" Yes," She said in a whisper tone.

I guess I have never been this firm with her before.

" Look I just don't want you to get hurt... apparently like I did. I'm not sure if I could take you getting hurt," I told her.

" I know baby. I'm sorry it was just fast money. I'm tired of staying with my cousin and crashing at your crib," She told me.

" I told you I got you," I told her.

" I know baby I just wanted to do things on my own," She told me.

I just nodded my head and laid my head back. I was still kind of tired. Another rumble of thunder hit against the windows. She jumped.

"Hai paura di un tuono poco?" I asked her.

She nodded her head.

" Yes I am scared of thunder. I guess that is something you forgot huh?" she asked me

" Yeah I guess so," I told her.

I looked down at her and saw that her eyes were close. It looks like she hadn't been to sleep in weeks. Her body started to relax. I smiled I was lucky as hell to have a girl like her.

"Almeno non ho dimenticato di te," I told her.

She smiled.

" I'm glad you didn't forget about me too," She said as she started to drift off sleep.