Nessa

Aww shit. Man I know Cassie is gonna beat my ass. I hope she don't tell nobody in the family though. I want do it on my own. Me and Ace got up to meet them half way at another table. Ace sat down next to her cousin and pulled me down on to her lap. I kind of tensed up, for what reason I don't know. I felt Ace pull me into her I didn't realize that she had placed her arm around my waist till I felt her hug my waist. That's when I started to relax. She always does that to me take away any fear that I have.

" What up foo' ? " Ace said, her voice sent chills up and down my spin.

" That you nigga?" Ace said as she nodded to my cousin.

I saw her blush a little bit.

" Not yet. I'm working on that," Chris said and took Cassie's hand she rubbed her thumb over the top of her hand and licked her lips and smiled at her.

They would make a cute couple.

" So you gonna start hang out with us, little nigga?" Ace had now moved her arm from around my waist and put it on the back of a empty chair.

" Hell yeah nigga, I'm done with school and I'm all moved back here so might as well, "

As they continue their conversation, Cassie pulled me to side.

" Why the hell you ain't tell me you like females?" she asked me and folded her arms.

" I don't know man, I just didn't,"

" I'm suppose to be yo' favorite cousin you can tell me everything,"

" Yeah..yeah I know,"

" Next time you betta tell me, "

" We coo' ?"

" yeah we coo' little cuz, "

She gave me a hug and made are way back over to the table.