Vanessa

We were sitting around the table, and I must admit my baby did look good in the tux we had rented months ago. The shoes she had went perfectly with the suite. Her memory is slowly getting better. We had to keep reminding her that Dee had broken up with Amber.

" You sure they broke up?" she asked me as she took a sip of water they had already on the table.

" Damn it yes Ace. We are not together," Dee said for the 1,000th time tonight.

" If y'all not together then why the hell did you agree to take her on prom still?" Ace asked as she raised her eyebrow.

" Cause I already rented the tux, and we ain't go on our prom so why the fuck not," Dee said as she watched all the girls that were walking past.

Even though she ways talking to Janeal that don't mean she wasn't gonna look. Amber however looked like she was hurting; she damn well should be hurting that shit was so fucking dirty.

" Hey bay, you ready to leave yet?" Ace asked me.

She was a little bit gone. She had her arm around my chair and was placing kisses on my shoulder. I placed my hand on the side of her face and pecked her lips.

" No not yet. Give it a few more minutes," I told her.

" This shit is boring tho' we danced, poked at the food, and made fun of half yo classmates. What we gotta stay for? "

I felt her hand on my knee and slowly creeping its was up my thigh. She was placing kisses on my neck. I bit down on my bottom lip.

" We just gotta see if Rissa won prom queen," I told her.

She bit down on my neck. I let out a silent moan. To be honest we hadn't sexed in a couple of weeks.

" Hey would you guys stop that shit," Amber said.

I looked at her, but Ace kept sucking on my neck.

" We ain't doing nothing," I told her.

I was starting to lose my train of thought because Ace hand found its way up my dress, and she was playing with the brim of my underwear.

" Fuck," I whispered.

" We out," I said.

Ace moved and laughed she always doing some shit, to get my ass. I didn't even give a proper good bye. As soon as Ace grabbed her suit jacket we left. The only people at the table were Amber and Dee and she was on the phone texting anyway. It didn't take us long to get back to Ace's apartment, we were already downtown. We could of walked there if we wanted to; she was just a few blocks over from the place. As soon as we walked into the apartment and closed the door my lips came crashing into hers. I placed my arms around her waist and she pulled me in closer. She pulled back.

" Let me see if I remember how you like it," She mumbled into my neck.

I bit my bottom lip. She took my ear lobe in her mouth and nibbled on it. I let out a low moan my hands started to wander all around her head.

" Stop this foreplay," I told her.

She let out a light chuckle.

My body wasn't doing well. Damn my body was in agony to be honest. My body felt hot and like everything was just so uncomfortable and the only way to fix it was to come out this damn dress. She took my bottom lip and pulled it in-between her teeth. I helped her out the suit jacket as we made our way to the bedroom. She closed the door with her foot.

" You looked so fuck breath taking tonight," She told me as I untied her tie.

I blushed a bit she was truly looking at me like I was her beauty. She smiled at me and walked over slowly. She kissed me slowly. Her tongue danced in every part of my mouth and her hands traveled from my waist to the back of my neck and down to the zipper on my dress.

My dressed dropped to the floor and my body felt relived. I let out a slight moan. I pushed her back on to the bed. I was done with all her taunting. She looked at me and smirked as she kicked off her shoes.

" You like that?" I asked her.

" I like aggression in a female. You ain't know that?" she asked me.

I shook my head yes as I crawled between her legs. I placed kisses on her neck as I started to unbutton her shirt. She slapped my ass and I let out another moan on her neck. I removed her shirt from her body, leaving her in her white beater and pants. She flipped me over and kissed me from my neck down to my stomach.

" No fore play?" she asked me as she looked up at me.

" No. No foreppp..." before I could finish my statement she had pushed my underwear to the side and flicked her tongue across my clit. I arched my back as soon as her tongue touched me and I bit down on my bottom lip and grabbed her hair.

" Fuck Alesha," I called out her name as soon as she inserted to fingers.

She started to thrust her fingers in and out of my love.

" Fasterrr," I moaned out.

" I got something for you baby. You trust me right?" she asked me and looked at me.

" Of course," I told her.

Before I could catch my breath I felt her pull me into her and slowly insert something in to my cave.

" Shit, Ace what the fuck," I told her as my breathing started to get heavy.

" Shhh," She told me and leaned in to kiss me.

Before I knew it she had slipped the whole strap into me. I let out a small scream and held on to the back of her neck. She placed my legs around her back. She started to move her hips slow at first. It was hurting a little bit but not that bad. She started to speed up the pace.

" FUCK!" I screamed out as her paced picked up.

" You like it baby?" she asked me.

I couldn't say anything. The feeling was much different than head.

She removed my legs from around her back and sat up on her knees. She placed my legs straight up in the air and inserted the strap back inside of me. Her thrust became longer and deeper. I couldn't help it. I screamed after I did that Ace let my legs down and kissed me. Causing my legs to went back around her back. She mumbled something in Italian but I couldn't understand her. She kissed me and that is what helped me come to my climax.

" FUCKKK!" I said as I came my whole body shook.

She looked at me and kissed me and got of top of me. She got up and took of the strap, which she tossed to the side somewhere. She got back in the bed with me and laid there. I climbed on top of her and laid my head on her chest.

" Shit baby," I told her.

She laughed and closed her eyes.

" Night bay," She said as she kissed my forehead.

" Love you too," I told her.