Nessa

I was laying on back trying to catch my breath. I looked over at the clock on the wall of this big warehouse. Well it use to be a warehouse now it's a gym. The clock read 9: 30am. I sighed. I have been heer for 5 hours. Ace had dropped me off at 4:30am.

" Get up Vanessa," I heard Smilez said.

I rolled my eyes, and laid a little longer. When I first meet her I thought she was cute and nice, now I have changed my mind. She is the worst person placed on this earth. She had me run laps, do push ups, crunches, and then lift weights. I was tired after all of that, but we didn't stop there she taught me how to block. Now we are working on punching and blocking.

" Vanessa you gotta get up we only have a month. Ace wants you to be able to protect yourself," She said as she made her way over to me.

" I understand that, but I am tired can we please just call it a day?" I asked her as I sat up on my elbows.

She looked at me and smiled. She had a very nice smile.

" Yeah, we can. You did really well for your first day anyway," She said as she took a seat next to me.

" Thanks. I didn't think we where going to be doing all of this work though," I said.

" Well, we have to get everything toned, build up your endurance. Your strength," She told me.

It did make sense though.

" I'm telling you this. You never gonna be as strong as Ace, but you are quick. So you might be just as fast as her. You should use that to your advantage when fighting," She told me.

I nodded my head.

Ace was actually around here somewhere but I'm not sure where. I was tired as hell and ready to go lay in my bed. My body was aching even more since we stop training.

" Y'all done for today?" I heard Ace voice.

" Yeah, nigga. Coming in here acting like she yo daughter and shit," Smilez said.

Ace laughed.

" Come on baby," Ace said and helped me up.

" Imma see you tomorrow at the same time," Smilez said.

I just nodded my head and grabbed my bag. Ace was walking ahead of me.

" Shit, Ace slow down." I told her.

She slowed down and looked at me, she smiled at me and laughed.

" Got a nice workout huh?" she was taunting me now and it was pissing me off.

" Shut the fuck up," I told her.

She opened her car door and let me in. We were in her Cadi today since her other two cars were in the shop.

" Are we still going to your families thing today?" I asked her.

She put the key in the ignition and the car came to life with great ease.

" Yeah. If nothing pops off I gotta take care off," She said and pulled out of the parking lot.

" What time it start?" I asked her.

She sighed and rubbed her forehead, and made a left turn.

" Shit, I think my sister said 5. But we not going till like 7 or so," She said and came to a red light.

" Why we going so late?" I asked her, as I laid back in the seat.

My back was hurting a little bit. Smilez had slammed the shit out of my ass.

" Because I don't wanna kick it with them for to long and I end up killing some people," She said.

I looked over at her and notice she seemed to be bothered about this whole thing. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked over at me. I ran my hand down her arm and grabbed her hand. She interlocked her fingers with mines and placed them on her lap.

" Baby relax I'm going to be with you." I told her.

She kept looking forward and took off at the light. I sighed a bit. She was starting to close up and I didn't like that at all.

" You hungry?" she asked me.

" Yeah, can we just get some McDonalds?" I asked her she nodded her head and drove into the drive thru.