Nessa

I was playing with my phone when Ace had made her way back over with a drink and smelling like weed and her cologne for the day. I'm have to see if I can get her to stop smoking that shit.

" Stand up," She told me as she placed her drink on the table. I looked at her and notice that her eyes were lower than usually, she licked her lips and gave me a crocked smiled before I stood to my feet. She slid in the booth and placed her back against the wall and one leg on the seat. I know she ain't stretch out like she was on a fucking couch in public. She grab my hand and pulled me into the booth with her. I sighed and did the only thing I could I laid my back into her front and rested my head on her chest. She took a sip of her drink and I started to play with her hands.

" So back to the conversation we didn't get to finish," She was talking low and slower than usual.

I thought she forgot.

" No, I have never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend before, and besides you I haven't kissed nobody," I told her and was kind of embarrassed.

She let out a slight chuckle.

" How many girls you then had?" I asked.

I really didn't wanna know but then again I would like to know.

"How many girls I have been with or how many girlfriends I then had?" She asked and took another sip of her drink.

" Both," Damn she had me a little bit nervous now.

" None. I just had like 2 I was talking to for a longer period of time, but never made it official. On my list of girls I then fucked is up to 40 or so," She told me.

" You then fucked like 40 girls?" I asked in disbelief.

" Yeah, I been fucking since I was like 12," She told me.

Damn I don't even think I wanna have sex with her she might laugh at my ass or something. Then she told me something that made me relax about the whole thing and forget about me not having any sexual experience.

" You aint got to worry about not begin experience when you are ready to have sex. Everybody at one point had their first time wither they enjoyed it or not, " She picked up her drink, but before that she leaned and whispered in my ear.

" Besides I'll make your first time enjoyable,"

She took another sip of her drink. She had me hot, and blushing and shit.