Nessa

Ace had picked me up and we where making are way back to her apartment.

"Um.. baby this aint the way to my job." I told her.

" Oh..shit I forgot to tell you that she said you aint have to come in baby." She told me as she pulled into the parking complex in her building.

That was fine with me. I was still tired from last night; it was too much fucking action. For some reason I feel tenser than I have ever felt in my life. I guess this is what the real world feels like. You know with working and school. I feel bad for all single parents out there who have to work, go to school and take care of their children. It is a lot of work.

" Baby, you okay?" I heard Ace ask me.

I guess I was in a deeper thought than I thought I was in. She had opened my door and was squatting down in front of me, with her hands on my thigh. I looked at her and smiled.

" Yeah, baby I'm find just feeling exhausted that's all." I told her. She stood up and allowed me to get out the car. She locked it up and set her alarm.

" Why you so tired ?" she asked me as we got into the elevator.

" School, and working. Then I was so fucking worried about you that I really didn't get a lot of sleep. Then..." before I could finished my statement I felt the elevator stop.

" What the fuck?" I asked and looked around I started to panic a little bit.

" Relax, I hit the stop button. " she told me.

" Why you do that?" I asked her and went to press the button again to start it back up, until I felt her grab my arm.

" Because.. I'm about to help you relax." She told me as she slid my book bag of my shoulder.

" In here though? Can't we wait till Nicki leaves?" I asked her.

She shook her head no. She kissed me rougher than usually but I didn't mind. I wrapped my arms around her waist, when I felt her mouth just attack my neck.

" Fuck Alesha..." I said as I felt her grab my ass. I started rubbing her head and she pulled back and looked me in my eyes.

" I know what you want. I got what you need. Your so fucking tensed because you went 2 weeks out it." She told me.

I bit my bottom lip. She is right though. Her hand found its way up my skirt.

"Open wider." She said as she tap her index finger on my clit.

I bit my bottom lip, and spreaded my leg wider. Her hand went down the front of my panties and she started rubbing on my clit. I threw my head back, and her lips found there way to my neck again.

" Fuck Alesha... don't ever go away like that again." I told her.

She removed her hand and dropped down on her knees. She took my right leg and tossed it over her shoulder. She pushed my panties out the way and dove straight in. I bit my bottom lip pretty hard, my body jumped as I felt her lips touch my clit. I grabbed her head, as her tongue did figure 8's on my clit.

"SSShhhhh..." I hissed and pulled her hair.

My back arched off the elevator wall, when I felt her flick her tongue across my clit. My leg started to shake when I felt her insert her tongue inside of me. She flicked her tongue back and forth as she took her hand and started to rub my clit.

" Damn baby.." I said as my lower body started shaking.

My grip on her hair got tighter. She pulled back and looked at me. Her face is dripping wet with my juices. She smirked at me, and thrust in two of her fingers.

" Fuck... La lingua ritiene così bene... E il vostro sesso è così mente soffiando.." I told her as my eyes rolled in the back of my head.

I felt her stand up and speed up her pace. She kissed me on my neck.

" My tounge feels good.. and my sex is mind blowing huh?" she repeated what I just said in low tone.

Her thumb was now joining in on the assault her hand was unleashing on my pleasure zone. I felt the burning sensation start to build up in the pit of my stomach. I was starting to lose my balance so I wrapped my arms around her neck. I placed my lips on her ear and started to suck on her earlobe. Nicki told me to that when I was close to climaxing and she started to play around.

" Fuck Bella... " Ace hissed at me.

I felt her slow up the pace, but she thrust her fingers harder and deeper inside me. Her thumb started to rub slower and add more pressure to my clit. I was almost at my peak. I just need something to send me over the edge. That's when she moved her head from my lips and looked me dead in my eyes. My heart started to beat faster and breathing became labor. In her eyes I saw all the love in the world them, I saw every emotion that came with love in them.

" SHIT ALESHA I'M..." before I could finish my statement and tell her to move.

I squirted all over her sweats and the floor of the elevator. I was breathing heavy, I felt a lot lighter than I have in damn near 2 weeks. I had to be on cloud 12 right now or higher. She placed my leg down. I fixed my clothes and she pressed the button to start the elevator again.

" Damn! Looks like I pissed my slef. " She said as she looked down at her pants and laughed a bit.

" I'm so not sorry. You have no idea how long I've need that." I told her and laughed.

She looked at me and smiled. She leaned in and kissed me. The elevator opened up on her floor.

" I know baby." She said and grabbed my hand.

" Now I gotta here yo boss mouth about some bull shit." She told me and laughed.

She took off her shoes and sweatpants.

" Damn baby you soaked my fucking boxers too." She whispered to me.

I laughed a bit.

" Well don't be so fucking good next time we in a public setting." I told her.

" Everything I do must be in excellence baby." She told me as opened up the door, I bit my bottom lip and watched her run to her bedroom.

" What the fuck took yall so long?" Nicki asked me as I started to make way to where Ace was.

" Got stuck in the elevator." I told her and made my back to her room.

" STUCK MY ASS. YALL WAS FUCKING." She yelled after me.

" SURE WAS NIGGA!" Ace, yelled back.

She was at her dresser pulling out another pair of boxers, a white tee and sweats. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

" Come take a shower with me." she told me.

" Okay." I unwrapped my arms from around her and followed her into the bathroom.

" Y'ALL SO FUCKING NASTY, FUCKING WHILE YOU GOT AN INJURIED PERSON OVER."Nicki yelled at us.

" AND WE NOT DONE YET TRICK!" Ace, yelled back and slammed the bath room door.