Nessa

I was sitting up in the house hella scared, and waiting for my girl. Shit I hated when my moms and pops left me. I felt like they never spend time with me, and for some reason that's how I'm feeling about Ace. Then again she would drop shit if I got hurt or something or at least I think so. I was in the living room watching TV when the doorbell rang and I jumped hella hard. I went and opened the door to see Ace looking down drenched in rain. The rain from her hat dripped on to her lips and lingered there which caused me to lick mines. She looked up at me her eyes where slightly darker then usually. She was soaked but looking hella sexy. I wanted to fuck her right then and there. She looked at me and smiled a crooked as sexy smile. She does look tired as fuck.

" You gonna let me in?"

Her voice was groggy but it still sounded hella sexy to me even though her voice has always been a little raspy in the first place she almost sounded like Chrisette Michele but not as raspy as hers though. It made every hair on my body stand up. I moved to the side as she walked in.

She took her shoes off at the door and her laid her hoodie on the couch. She only been to my house twice when my parents were not at home, but she knew where my room was cause that's where she was headed. I turned off the TV to follow her. She took of her jeans and laid them in the corner, I just watch as all her clothes fit her body just right, the huge shorts she hand on and the beater that clung to her body made me bit my bottom lip. She sat her hat on the computer desk and laid in my bed. I walked over to the bed and laid on top of her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and the feeling of warmth and security over came my body. She smelt like weed but it wasn't that heavy. I felt her hand drifted down to her favorite place my ass.

"You know the rain makes me horny right," She said as she gave my ass a light squeeze.

I kissed her lips. She tasted like pineapple pop and weed.

"Now I do," I sat up a little and started to play with her chain.

"Baby can I ask you something?"

She looked at me and shook her head yes.

" I been meaning to ask you for a while to,"

I let out an anxious laughed and started to fidget a little.

" Can you take me on my senior prom?" I looked at her and bit my lip.

" Baby, I really don't like proms..."

My heart started to sink a little. Damn I really want her to take me.

" ...However, since its you and you mine lady and I'll do whatever it takes to keep you I'll go,"

I smiled hella big and kissed her with a lot of passion. She started to suck on my bottom lip and her hands were massaging my ass I couldn't help but deepen the kiss. I remember she said one of her spots is behind her ears so I started to rub it. I felt her hips move and the grip on my ass got tighter. She bit my bottom lip and pulled back. She flipped me over.

" You sure you want to?" she asked.

I pecked her lips. She smirked and kissed my neck. She put her hand on the outside of my shirt and kneed my breast. Her lips found a spot below my ear that I didn't know I had. It cause me to let out a slight moan

" Shit,"

Was all I could say, as my arms and legs atomically wrapped themselves around her body. Her tongue started to dance on my neck, which caused me to bit my lip. The rain started to pound hard, just like the throbbing between my legs. So I started to grind against her. She pulled back and took off my shirt and let her month suck on my left breast and her right hand rubbed my right breast.

" Shit Ace,"

I placed my hand on top of her head, I removed her to dug rag to reveal a ponytail of thick long curly hair. I pulled it out the rubber band and started to run my fingers threw it. Her hair was soft. She then started to flick her tongue across my nipple and pull it in-between her teeth as she pinched my other nipple. She then pulled back and switch up breast. She came up and I kissed her hard as I could to show her how much I was loving that shit. I felt herr hand rub my stomach. I started to get nervous as her hand made its way down my sweats. She kissed the side of my mouth. She looked at me as I watch her hand disappear down my pants, and thong.

" Baby you ok?"

I shook my head yes, and I felt her hand rub my slit. I bit my bottom lip and rubbed the back her neck. She then started to rub my clit, which made me start to shake a little bit.

" Damn baby yo shit is so wet," She said in the crock of my neck and then kissed it.

I smiled guessing that was a good thing. The faster she rubbed my clit the louder I moan and my left leg started shaking. She then inserted one finger that caused me to tense up. I placed my hand on top of hers.

" I'm sorry,"

Was all she mumble be before she started to rub my clit again. I felt something that was building up in my stomach and the bottom half of my body started to shake. It almost felt like I had to pee.

" Babbbyyyy sssstttoop, I think I gotttta peee,"

She kept going.

" No your just gonna nut, so let it go,"

I did what she told me to and I dug my nails in the back of her neck and nutted hard. I let out a loud scream and my body was still shaking a little. She kissed me and inserted her finger back in and it didn't hurt. She started off at a slow pace and then speed up. She then added another finger which cause me to moan a little bit louder. I'm glad my parents left.

By the time she got done sexing me it was 6 in the morning and I did have class that day to. But seeing as it was Friday and I had the schools calls forward to my cell, I just decided not to go. I went to sleep with my head on Ace's chest , my leg wrapped around her waist and her hand on my ass.