Nessa

As soon as we got into this club Ace had hella stripers coming up and giving her hugs, I can't really be mad about it. I mean this is their spot. I was in the VIP room getting a lap dance from this girl. It was my first one so I didn't know what to do. So I just sat there as she grinded on me. She took my hands and placed them on her thighs.

" So Carmen, what happened to umm... Lacy?" Ace asked.

Ace was sitting there just looking at us.

" Um well since you and yo buddies come in here and drop about 2 stacks each, she finally had enough money to finish school. She thinking about opening a hair salon or a strip club I think, " Carmen said as she placed my hands her breast.

I was getting hella horny. Ace just sat back and nodded.

" What's yo name baby?" Carmen asked me as she turned around and straddled my lap.

I placed my hands on her waist.

" Vanessa," I told her.

" You have a sexy voice ma," She told me.

I smiled.

" Ace how she sound in bed?" she said.

I looked over at Ace and she had a smirk on her face.

"She sounds real good in bed," Ace said.

" Is that right?" she said.

" WE WILL HAVE CARMEN ON STAGE 1.." I heard the announcer say.

She sighed and got up.

" Well I have to go and make some money, but when I get done if you want another dance just holla," She said.

She grabbed her stuff and kissed me and Ace both on the cheek before she left.

" Did you like yo dance?" Ace asked me as she made her way over to me.

" Yeah I did," I told her.

Ace bit her bottom lip.

" Word?" she asked me.

I scooted closer to her.

" Word," I said and she laughed a little.

I felt her hand on my thigh. Her lips where brushing up against my neck.

" I'll be the judge of that," She whispered in my ear.

I licked my lips.

" Well how you gonna do that?" I asked her.

"You'll see," She whispered in my ear.

She started to kiss my neck and unbutton my jeans.

" Mmmm. I don't think this is a good idea, " I told her.

She moved her lips to mines and instantly let her tongue and mines engage in a dance. She unzipped my pants. I placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed it. She deepen the kissed, her hands found it's way inside of my panties. She rubbed her finger up and down my slit and she pulled back from the kiss.

" You really did enjoy that dance huh," She said.

Her thumb started to play with my clit. I let out a moan, and nodded my head.

"Aye, y'all lets go.. " Robby said.

He had busted in the room. He looked at us and shook his head.

" 1 yall nasty. 2. Yall nasty. And 3. Rissa and Amber are ready to go," He said.

" Why?" Ace asked.

Not once had she stop playing with my clit. I bit down on my bottom lip. I was trying to focus in on what was going on.

" They almost got into with Winter, " He said.

" Everybody gets into with Winter. Aite here we come," Ace said.

Robby left out the door.

" Guess we gonna have to finish later," I said.

Ace eyebrow went up.

" What?" I asked her.

She shook her head and took her hand out my pants, but before I could buckle them she had started to pull them down.

" Ace what are you doing? I don't think this shit is very sanitary," I told her referring to the couch we were sitting on.

She was on her knees and had pulled down my pants just enough so that I could feel her tongue on my clit.

" FUCK! ACE.." I hissed, and grabbed her shoulder, with my one hand and raised my shirt up with the other.

Her tongue is moving in all types of directions. She was licking slowly and then she would speed back up.

" Ace, baby I'm cum," I told her I felt my breathing become heavy, and my leg start to shake.

I let my shirt go and grabbed on to the arm of the couch. I dug my nails into her shoulder.

" SHITTT," I hissed.

I came on Ace face. She licked it all up, and came up and kissed me. I kissed her back and pulled up my pants, and fasten them.

"Thought I wasn't gonna eat?" she asked me.

"I knew you was, but not in here though," I said. She laughed.

" Fuck you thought this was." She said and got up. She took her hand and wiped her face off.

"Besides I own this club. This is probably the cleanest room in this club, it's my own personal room," She said and smirked.

She grabbed my hand and helped me up as we made our way out the room.