Dee

We had just got done roughing up these niggas, when we realized that we were a mess.

" Nigga we cant go back to yo crib looking like this," Robby said as we looked at each other.

" Who knew bitch ass nigga's would bleed so much,"

We all laughed at my comment.

" Damn next time we either wear black or bring a change of clothes," Ace told us as we head up to our office.

See we believe everything should be split evenly between us seeing that we all started and moved up the ladder at the same time. Even though Ace is second in command, we are also second if that makes any sense.

" Yeah but I think we got some shirts up here tho',"

Ace went threw the closet and pulled out three black shirts and threw em at us. We changed shirts and hopped back in the truck.

"Damn can we stop by my place so I can get some pants or some shit?"

" Rob shut yo ass up you and Dee got clothes at my place. Aye I'll meet y'all back at the crib in a few I wanna go over somethings real quick," Ace told us and dapped us up.

She probably gonna go over that damn video tape.

When we arrived back at her house everybody was sleep except for Chris who was up watching Adult swim. She looked at us and laughed.

" Y'all niggas had fun with out me huh?" she laughed and laid Cassie who's head was in her lap on the couch.

She got up and we all walked in the kitchen to grab some drinks, and talk about what happen.