Vanessa

Ace was laying on the couch half sleep. I guess she needed this get away more than she thought. She looked a lot less stress and more relax then I have ever seen her. We had both taken a shower. Ace had on some basketball shorts, v neck t-shirt, and some black socks. I walked over and sat on down on Ace's lap. She moved her arm from across her face and looked at me.

" Yo fatness is squishing my bladder," She laughed and I hit her on her arm.

" Damn yo ass is getting strong," She told me.

" Yeah whatever. Now get up so we can go eat,"

" Can't we just relax for a bit? You then had my ass on the go since we got here,"

It was true after we went and got me a swim suit and Ace some trunks we had hit the waterpark and that was at 2:30 it was going on 9:30 at night now.

" But I'm hungry. All that playing around got my stomach talking," I said .

Her arm found it's way back across her face. I moved it out the way. I stared in her green eyes. They were easy to read today. They read of love, passion, lust, and mischief. They also held an untold story behind them. I kind of wonder what it was.

" Stop staring at me. You make me feel funny," Ace said as she looked away from me.

I took her hand and moved her face back towards mines.

" Funny like how?"

She licked her lips and chuckled. I didn't crack a smile I was serious. I wanted to know.

" Like a whole bunch of emotions I'm not sure I want to feel yet. It is making me uncomfortable," She said and bit down on the inside of her lip.

" Emotions like what?" I asked her.

She looked at me. Her eyebrow slightly raised and her bottom lip trapped between her teeth. Her eyes pierced mines. It was like she was searching my soul. I felt my stomach do some flips, and I felt my hands start to sweat she was making me uncomfortable and nervous.

" Are you uncomfortable?" her question caught me off guard.

I was supposed to be in control of this. This evil smirked danced smoothly across her lips.

" Yes,"

It was like when we first meet all over again. My voice was nothing more than a whisper.

" Good," She said as she sat up.

I almost fell off her lap. I was standing over her until she took my hand and pulled me on to her lap. My back was against her chest and she moved my hair away from my ear. She placed her hand on my cheek and brought her lips close to my ear.

"Mi fai sentire come se mi può fermare mondo. Mi sento come posso cogliere la luna dal cielo e dare a voi. Anche se potrei bene il gioiello più bello non sarebbe mai paragonare alla vostra bellezza. Sento che potrei amare al di là di sempre.In altre parole mi fanno venire voglia di fare l'impossibile."

'You make me feel as if I can stop world. I feel like I can pluck the moon from the sky and give it to you. Even if I could find the prettiest jewel it would never compare to your beauty. I feel that I could love you beyond forever. In other words you make me want to do the impossible.'

Fuck. I love it when she speaks in Italian. It took me some time to translate them because she has spoke to me in a full paragraph before. But her words did float around in my head. That shit don't get no sexier than that right there. I swear my underwear got wet. I bit down on my bottom lip when I felt her lips graze across my neck. I clinched her shorts in my hands.

"Ti piace che il mio amore?"

Hell yea I like that shit. I nodded my head yes.

" Really? Let me see," She said and bit down my neck.

I let out a silent moan. She sucked on my neck as her hand found its way down my pants and passed my boy shorts. I felt her slowly rub her finger up and down my slit. I gripped her shorts tighter, and let out a low hiss.

" Mi Bella, you are so wet," She whispered in my ear.

She took her other hand and turned my face to hers. She planted a kiss on the corner of my mouth. Her mouth hovered over mines. She inserted two fingers inside of me.

" MMMM Ace..."

She captured the rest of my moan in her mouth and slowly started to pump her fingers in and out of me. I pulled back and threw my head back on to her shoulder. I put my arm around her neck.

" I wanna taste you before we go to dinner," She said.

She moved her fingers. She stood me up and turned me around. She looked up at me and smirked as she unbutton my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear.

" Back up Bella," She told me.

I backed up. She had my back against the patio window as she got down on her knees and looked up at me.

" Open up,"

I did as I was told.

" Fuck," I hissed.

Her tongue dove straight in. She didn't even give me time to catch my balance. I was about to put my leg on her shoulder.

" Naw. Baby stay just like that,"

She started to suck on my inner pussy lips hard and fast.

" Shittt...."

She started to twirl her tongue around my clit. I ran my hand through my hair. My balance was becoming unstable. She suddenly speed up the pace.

"... Baby I can't...."

Her lips wrapped themselves around my clit and started to suck hard and faster. My legs started to shake.

" ... I'm... I'mmmm fall,"

She stop sucking on my clit and stood up. I wrapped my arms around her as she thrust two fingers inside of me. She started to move her fingers up and down inside of my very fast. I screamed and wrapped my leg around her leg. When I did that she just went faster. I felt my body start to shake and my legs where giving away.

" FUCK ACE!" I screamed and I came hard.

She slowly removed her hand. She slowly backed away and looked at me.

" We gonna make that pussy squirt tonight, "

Was all she said as she made her way into the bathroom. I sat down on the floor so that I could regain my composure.