Ace

I went to the bathroom to get a towel. When I came back out Nessa was still lying in the same spot I had left her in. I walked over with the towel.

" I'm sorry about your bed," She said and looked at me.

She looked embarrassed. I chuckled and wipe my face off.

" You good. Didn't know you can squirt though," I told her and handed her the towel.

She shrugged her shoulders and wiped herself off.

" I really didn't mean to though," She told me.

" Stop saying sorry for some shit you had no control over," I told her.

She smiled at me.

" Get up so I can change the sheets on the bed, " I told her.

Shit I should make her sleep in that shit. But I don't like my bed to be wet. That shit is nasty. She got off the bed.

" Where the clothes I left over here at?" she asked me.

" I threw them in the trash," I told her as I started to strip my bed.

" ACE. Are you serious?" she asked me.

I laughed.

" Yeah dead ass," I told her.

I walked out of my room and to the hallway closet that held my sheets and towels. I walked back in my room to see her going through my drawers. I'm glad I don't keep shit in them but clothes.

" You really did throw my shit away," She said to me.

" Yup," I said.

" Why did you do that?" she asked me and crossed her arms.

" I aint know whos it was," I told her and put the fitted sheet on the bed.

" Uh Ace you're a jerk," She told me.

I laughed and walked over to my closet.

I turned on the light, and reached up on the top shelf and grabbed the pair of boxers and tank she left over her. I walked out and tossed them to her.

" I can't stand yo ass," She told me as she started to get dress.

" I'm sure you can't," I told her and put the second sheet on the bed.

"Can I have that uh popsicle?" She asked me.

I nodded my head yeah. She took it and opened it and sat in the lazy boy chair.

"Ace?"

I looked over at her, and finished putting a new comforter and pillows on the bed. Hey you just can't up and change yo sheets without changing the whole set. That shit is just dumb.

"Huh?" I said and made my way over to her.

I pulled her out of the chair and sat down, and pulled her back down in my lap.

" Why where you late? You are usually on time or early," She asked me.

" I was taking care of some shit, that doesn't really concern you," I told her, yeah it was harsh but shit she ain't need to know what I was doing.

" I'm your girl. I think I have the right to know, what you were up too and why you where late," She told me and bit the Popsicle.

I sighed. She was just damn reserved with her answers.

" Look, Vanessa some shit went down and I had to handle it," I told her.

" Ace how can you tell me just about damn near everything but not tell me who beat you up a week ago, and what made you late to dinner tonight. I'm not understanding," She told me.

She was starting to annoy me.

" Because I don't want you to worry about me. I don't want you to know too much. And more importantly I don't want anything to happen to you. I also wouldn't know what I would do if I allowed myself to let in any danger in your life. Now drop this shit," I told her.

She nodded her head. During the ballet , that sucked I might add, I was having an intense conversation with Ice. She was ready to kill KC ass. I wasn't ready for the motha fucka to die yet. So we had to disagree for a good 20 minutes, before she gave in. I told her just to go home and chill. I told them to throw KC in the old meat freeze for the night. I'm take care of his ass in the morning. I felt Nessa tap me on my on my wrist. I looked at her. She handed me the Popsicle stick and wrapper.

" You can't throw this shit away yourself?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

" Get up then. Fucking lazy ass," I told her.

She got up and hit me. I laughed and walked over to the trashcan and threw it away. I then laid down on my bed and she got in and laid next to me.

" Ace, you wanna go with me to my family picnic tomorrow?" she asked me as she laid her head on my chest.

" Yeah, do I gotta be a friend again?" I asked her.

" No," she told me.

" If they can't figure out we a couple, then you got some slow ass family members," I told her.

"Shut up, leave my family alone," She said.

I laughed and drifted off into a deep sleep. I had a long ass day.

It felt like was sleeping for 10 minutes, when I felt Nessa shaking me.

"Ace wake up," she said.

I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach. She got me fucked up if she thinks I'm get up now.

" GET YO ASS UP!" she yelled at me.

I guess I was closer to the edge of the bed than I thought, because I felt myself falling out the bed. I hit the floor. I should just stay the fuck here. I heard Nessa laugh. I hugged my pillow closer.

" What the fuck man? I'm still tired," I told her.

" You gotta get up, we gonna be late for the picnic," She told.

I looked up at her at her.

"What time we gotta be there?" I asked her.

I got up and threw my pillow on my bed and stretched.

"3," She told me.

I looked over at the clock and it read 12:30. I groaned we went to sleep at 6 in the morning. I looked back at her and notice she was dressed. She was wearing some jeans, and I guess her family shirt. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed some under clothes.

Another long ass day.